Racetec

Kelson Elena Da Cruz

Hi , the last race I done the  (Durbie Dash)my result isn’t showing at web site , I contacted racetec multiple times ( info@racetec.co.za and did send few Sms to the phone on the site and no response at all ???? does anyone know someone inside  I can contacted directly via WhatsApp? Very frustrating!

please be in touch via WhatsApp 

0630356503 Thanks kelson da cruz

1 hour ago, Kelson Elena Da Cruz said:

Hi , the last race I done the  (Durbie Dash)my result isn’t showing at web site , I contacted racetec multiple times ( info@racetec.co.za and did send few Sms to the phone on the site and no response at all ???? does anyone know someone inside  I can contacted directly via WhatsApp? Very frustrating!

Just pop down to them tomorrow morning on the Start line, I'm sure they can check the chip there if it is active or not. You'll probably need to buy one on the spot if that one is a dud.

2 hours ago, Kelson Elena Da Cruz said:

Where on your bike is the chip mounted?

Is there someone else in your household who has a chip that could have been mixed up with yours? Check the number against the one linked to your profile.

Otherwise as milky says, pop over the revered caravan in the morning and have them check it. If it's a dud they will usually replace it there and then.