Stick on outer cable guides

bespokes

I had a couple I brought in from the East, but as mentioned, they didn't last long. The idea is great though.

Cable ties and also made a couple metal p-clip tabs that screw under the bottle cage bolts is what I did in the end

Look at electrical supply stores. You'll get the same thing for 1/50th of the price. The adhesive doesn't last as others have said. but nothing a neat application of super glue won't solve. I've had those guides on my one bike since 2012.

I've got zip tie ones in stock, R 20 ea. As mentioned, the stick on ones are a bit useless.

I wonder if it's about a specific application where it's used whether it lasts or not? This particular one has been on this frame for many many years, stuck on with super glue. It's been through iterations as a normal 26" hardtail, single speed rigid for off road use, a gravel bike with 29" wheels and now finally a single speed rigid 'drop bar bike' I mostly ride on the road and it's still there ????

20211116_124028.jpg

52 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

I wonder if it's about a specific application where it's used whether it lasts or not? This particular one has been on this frame for many many years, stuck on with super glue. It's been through iterations as a normal 26" hardtail, single speed rigid for off road use, a gravel bike with 29" wheels and now finally a single speed rigid 'drop bar bike' I mostly ride on the road and it's still there ????

20211116_124028.jpg

Really helpful! Thank you.