Leatt product quality

BrandonEvans

50 minutes ago, Rock Guy said:

Yup, I can also vouch for Pyga. After cracking a Pascoe I was sorted with a new frame and back to riding in less than two weeks. Good okes.

Well I bought a pyga for myself and my son so it is good to hear that they are well backed up. 

Following a face ending accident I also blew the better part of 30 gorillas on leat gear from the trail centre in PMB. So far so good, although riding with a full face lid and googles takes some getting used to.

I have been chucking everything into the machine after each ride, and no issues so far - touches head!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BrandonEvans said:

Yea, unfortunately, I'm yet to have someone get my name right. I think this just bugged me more than it should of as it was mixed in with all the other frustration. 

Brendin is a new low. Normally the E and A are mixed up. Never the O with an I. 😅 

A bit of an off-topic but my name is Rolf. Simple one would think. I mean it only has one vowel in it, no real way to get it wrong, right?

I have been and am still being called Roelf, Ralph, Roedolph and Rolfe way more times than my actual name and often by people who have known me for years. I am at a point where it does not bother me in the least. I used to correct people but now I go by whatever they want to call me 🤣

Peace out Brêndan!

Edited by Rolf Hansen

51 minutes ago, Rolf Hansen said:

A bit of an off-topic but my name is Rolf. Simple one would think. I mean it only has one vowel in it, no real way to get it wrong, right?

I have been and am still being called Roelf, Ralph, Roedolph and Rolfe way more times than my actual name and often by people who have known me for years. I am at a point where it does not bother me in the least. I used to correct people but now I go by whatever they want to call me 🤣

Peace out Brêndan!

I don't feel so bad now. You guys are having a good laugh over the name thing. :D :) I'm glad this thread didn't turn into too much of a mess. 

• 1 month later...

So what did they do to change your mind?

I seem to have a love-hate relationship with the brand. Some of their cheaper stuff have lasted me since forever, but there often seem to be some minor quality issues with the more expensive things. Not enough to want to go through the warranty (sitting without the product) process, but enough to make me think twice when it comes to replacing items. 

On 3/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, Rolf Hansen said:

Peace out Brêndan!

I am another one, how difficult can Chad be right? I have been called Jack, Jeck, Chud, Ched, Chard, Chet, Chat, Chart, Jag and I forget how many others 🙄 even after spelling it out for them, so now when they ask my name, I just say "you tell me" 🤣

4 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

I am another one, how difficult can Chad be right? I have been called Jack, Jeck, Chud, Ched, Chard, Chet, Chat, Chart, Jag and I forget how many others 🙄 even after spelling it out for them, so now when they ask my name, I just say "you tell me" 🤣

All the chad's i know i call them Chod 

inside joke most of my friends immediately get 

18 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

All those sound just peachy when I think of some of those names the distant ex-wife called me.  Let's simply say that I have an affinity with a wide variety of animals. 😁

Edit:  Good on Leatt for eventually sorting Brandon.

Edited by justinafrika