Chain reaction cycles

18 minutes ago, Brawler said:

The second bike has arrived! I insisted on DHL and it got here in 4 days. DHL is really organized. Unlike the other courier. Next time I won't take the chance if it's not DHL.

Now what do I do if the first bike eventually arrives🤭

Wow, super frustrating tho, waiting 50+ days for nothing and then the new one arrives in 4 days.

Also super happy with DHL x CRC, My hoops also took 4 days to arrive. 

Glad you are sorted now.   :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also impressed with DHL. I had an issue though where the label printed on the box was cut/misprinted. They tried for 4 days to deliver to number 1 instead of 11. Each time they rescheduled delivery as no one was home (did not phone me). Only by luck dit I pass the DHL van (parked at number 1) on my home from my training ride and discovered the address issue. 

Edited by W@nted

15 minutes ago, W@nted said:

Also impressed with DHL. I had an issue though where the label printed on the box was cut/misprinted. They tried for 4 days to deliver to number 1 instead of 11. Each time they rescheduled delivery as no one was home (did not phone me). Only by luck dit I pass the DHL van (parked at number 1) on my home from my training ride and discovered the address issue. 

Wow thats super lucky, hope you played the lotto that day XD

So has anyone ordered from CRC recently and not a bike and can confirm the free shipping option is with DHL? 

Don’t want to spend an extra 40quid if I dont need to.

1 hour ago, Bub Marley said:

So has anyone ordered from CRC recently and not a bike and can confirm the free shipping option is with DHL? 

I am not sure, I ordered December but the most expensive option was only 13 quid. Maybe just sent them a email to confirm.

2 hours ago, Bub Marley said:

Don't take the free option, it goes through our famous postoffice. 

On 2/14/2023 at 11:07 AM, Brawler said:

Now what do I do if the first bike eventually arrives🤭

I had this happen on a CRC order some years ago.  CRC told me just to reject the delivery, and it then gets sent back to them.  Just tell the courier it was a duplicate.

30 minutes ago, Organic said:

I had this happen on a CRC order some years ago.  CRC told me just to reject the delivery, and it then gets sent back to them.  Just tell the courier it was a duplicate.

Some time ago I had the same on parts. CRC offered them to me @50% discount which I took

On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 PM, Dexter-morgan said:

Don't take the free option, it goes through our famous postoffice. 

Are you 100% sure about that?

I always take the cheapest/free option, and it always comes with the courier, Skynet when they were being used, and DHL now 

2 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Are you 100% sure about that?

I always take the cheapest/free option, and it always comes with the courier, Skynet when they were being used, and DHL now 

2 years ago, I purchased a wheelset and went through the local PO.

5 minutes ago, TheoG said:

2 years ago the PO still sort of function, now not so much ...

It still took a month to reach me and I had to pay cash to the driver for the clearing.