E Bike upgrades

FirstV8

16 hours ago, esCape-ist said:

To add into my previous post, I would love to know what sort of jumps you are trying to clear where the 32km/h restriction on your e-bike becomes a limiting factor? Surely this would have to be some pretty big feature on a flow line or something, and being able to “flow” should allow you to carry enough speed, with very little pedalling needed. 

The moto jumps I have built on my farm.  
Flat course with big tables. So don’t have a luxury of a downhill to pick up speed to clear them 

And I am very glad to hear you can clear any jump at 32km/h ,good on you . Should call you  Evel Knievel 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DuncanDoughnuts said:

The moto jumps I have built on my farm.  
Flat course with big tables. So don’t have a luxury of a downhill to pick up speed to clear them 

And I am very glad to hear you can clear any jump at 32km/h ,good on you . Should call you  Evel Knievel 

I never said I can clear any jump at 32km/h, but that 32km/h limiter on an ebike shouldn’t be a deciding factor.

you clearly say you have built Moto jumps. So why are you trying to clear them with a bicycle…. Why not build bicycle jumps for your bicycle

1 hour ago, esCape-ist said:

I never said I can clear any jump at 32km/h, but that 32km/h limiter on an ebike shouldn’t be a deciding factor.

you clearly say you have built Moto jumps. So why are you trying to clear them with a bicycle…. Why not build bicycle jumps for your bicycle

Edited by DuncanDoughnuts