if u start at 20 you’re gna end up with 5🤦🏻‍♂️

Operator of note! hahahaha

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/25/2022 at 2:52 PM, DMid said:

We've been zwifting regularly since the start of covid and adding weekday training to the weekend warrior routine has been really beneficial. 

My son is now at the point where some proper coaching is needed. 

Does anyone have experience using online coaches and zwift/ training peaks programs together with some mentoring.  I'm assuming there are coaches out there.   Ideally it would be nice to do this with training road rides on weekends. 

Depends very much on your needs, expectations and affordability 

If you need motivation and a constant pat on the back, regular feedback and advice on nutrition and cross training, get a 1 on 1 coach. I'd recommend The Practice. This will be a premium service

If you have what it takes to get the job done and all you need is to ramp it up, then a Zwift program is more than sufficient and already included in your subscription 

If you're looking for a premium service at a fraction of the cost, head over to trainingpeaks and pick a coach / program. 100s of coaches and programs to choose from to get you prepped for your next event

I've had success with all of the above. Started off with Zwift programs, got the results I wanted. Ramped it up with a personal coach, learnt a lot and my cycling reached the level I wanted. Now I know what works for me for where I'm at right now. Currently just maintaining while having fun

On 3/22/2023 at 9:49 PM, throttles said:

Start at 35% and take it from there 😬

if u start at 20 you’re gna end up with 5🤦🏻‍♂️

I got the code I promised… Turns out 10% is what they were happy to discount. 
CODE: HugoFriendsCraig

2 hours ago, CraigN said:

I got the code I promised… Turns out 10% is what they were happy to discount. 
CODE: HugoFriendsCraig

Thanks, will look into it after Ramadaan 👌🏻

ps. I told u start at 35% 🫣