Wanted: Shimano 10-12 sprockets

PappaWatTrap

25 minutes ago, Spoke n Bean said:

I just replaced my chain on my bike at 0.5 and the 10t cog is slipping and skipping and dancing around. Awfully frustrating. 

Anyway, anyone with stock, please let me know asap. 

Thanks.

Ru

I'm assuming shimano ? I've got a lot of love for their products (although a bit less since I moved to 12spd on the road), but that 10spd cog on the MTB cassettes is super ***, they start slipping very quickly, never had that problem on sram 10spd cog... I replaced my 10-12 with cogs I found on aliexpress (they look OEM, but probably fake), it slips on all out sprints, but rides okay-ish at normal wattages..

EDIT : I see I'm going like a broken record on this thread

Edited by Jbr

Also went the ALi Express route. The one I ordered has shimano packaging, so I'm hoping it will yield good results. Ordered the whole lot up until 18th to replace the bottom half of the cassette, I think this way helps as a proof of concept as well as getting more life from the cassette overall.
SJS cycles uk, Bike discount de, worldwide cyclery, and various other internationals seem to stock all sorts of cassette spares, but shipping is the killer.
Will report back on my ali express order regarding originality, delivery, etc.