Orbea Rise Owners

Kuys

41 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

The little plate where the dropper post cable enters the frame. The stock bikes came from Cyclelab with just a normal blanking plate installed. The plate with the port for the cable was a special order.

ah. i ordered my bike direct from Spain as i now reside in Ireland. 😁

6173A1D1-DC3E-40DC-B797-DD32E388C1CB.jpeg.d984fe81caf23cdd1eb22ac872525dfb.jpeg

I’m sure I voided the warranty on the fork but I just can’t have a bike anymore without the OneUp EDC system. 

Thanks for the epic service Trailwolf Cycles. 

Hopefully have my rise in December in the interim.....anybody tried mullet conversion? Really interested to hear how it rides.

Zeb 160, hope v4,  xx1 drive train , arc 30 wheels etc 27.5/29 and burgtec cockpit.

9 hours ago, Snaagi said:

Hopefully have my rise in December in the interim.....anybody tried mullet conversion? Really interested to hear how it rides.

Zeb 160, hope v4,  xx1 drive train , arc 30 wheels etc 27.5/29 and burgtec cockpit.

I rode mine in mullet mode for one ride (with standard rear shock) and it was fine. But I prefer it in 29er mode.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:13 AM, Kuys said:

I rode mine in mullet mode for one ride (with standard rear shock) and it was fine. But I prefer it in 29er mode.

Good to know....will be trying both for sure

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, Steady Spin said:

6173A1D1-DC3E-40DC-B797-DD32E388C1CB.jpeg.d984fe81caf23cdd1eb22ac872525dfb.jpeg

I’m sure I voided the warranty on the fork but I just can’t have a bike anymore without the OneUp EDC system. 

Thanks for the epic service Trailwolf Cycles. 

for the uninitiated/uniformed, what exactly is it?

thanks

Chris

2 hours ago, Zebra said:

for the uninitiated/uniformed, what exactly is it?

thanks

Chris

OneUp components EDC tool. Multitool that lives inside your steerer tube. 

1 hour ago, Steady Spin said:

OneUp components EDC tool. Multitool that lives inside your steerer tube. 

got it - thanks, appreciated!

On 10/25/2022 at 11:00 AM, samson99 said:

This is my bike. No couch picture but rather its natural habitat. 😄

bCsmn0gKiSpeJG6ESCFss2CIp8GPGoa6wkdeLVnmTSg-2048x1536.jpg

@samson99 looked at this bike Yesterday and honestly think it's my next bike I'm buying, very good value for money if you compare it to my current bike brand specialized. 

Have a couple of questions, if you or anyone don't mind answering:

1. Honest review on the bike (TR speced)? 1 to 10? What bikes have you previously owned?
2. Any drawback or things you wished they would have considered?

3. After service suppport?

29 minutes ago, JacquesLomb said:

@samson99 looked at this bike Yesterday and honestly think it's my next bike I'm buying, very good value for money if you compare it to my current bike brand specialized. 

1. Honest review on the bike (TR speced)? 1 to 10? What bikes have you previously owned?

https://bikerumor.com/2023-orbea-oiz-120mm-xc-bike/

New update.

Number 2 on my list of bikes, the other Allied. 

2 hours ago, JacquesLomb said:

@JacquesLomb I have owned a Cannondale scalpel (2017), Scott Spark (2020) and now the Orbea TR 10 (2022) with 120mm.

1. absolutely love the bike. still dialing in the tyres as i have moved to Dublin and need to get to know the ground conditions but so far so good. trials are quite different to what i am used to in Durbanville. But cannot fault the XT 12 speed drive train nor the dropper post or suspension or carbon wheels. 

2. honestly think there are to many cables but nothing 1 can do about that unless you run AXS and remove the lockouts but it all works though functionally.

3. not sure on after service support as i imported directly from Spain but there are numerous Orbea dealers in Dublin so can only imagine it will go well.

Any other questions, give a shout