Toolbox that screws into bottle cage mount

Tokyo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What bike have you got?

Holy Rail + Specialized Swat box is the best combo for me!

Depending on your bike, you might not need the holy rail..but you will need a Specialized bottle holder that connects to the swat box !

D0560153-CFED-4A44-B9A3-2BB293C1D1E4.jpeg

I got a merida 120 6000 today there is absolutely no way of even putting a 500ml bottle in the bottle cage without scratching the frame when you take it in and out so I got a camelback and will use the bottle cage space for spare kit 

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Mmm but what can fit into  the small 

A tube, tyre levers, large CO2 canister and inflator, plugs, plug tool, small multitool, chain link, rd hanger. My understanding is that your limiter is the very small space the bike design allows for an actual bottle. 

20 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

Do they take credit cards? If it is eft only walk away. 

Shop address is legit and good Google reviews will phone to confirm stock no they don't take cc 

23 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Mmm but what can fit into  the small 

Consider the medium, paired with a side entry cage.

Use a velcro strap if you want to make sure it stays in place.

On my Giant I placed a sticker below the top tube .... to prevent the bottel from scratching the frame.

I still believe the SpeedSleeve is thee best tool carrier.  Sadly Cogent Industries have not been able to secure stock for the last 18 months.  I am at the point of trying to source it directly from USA .... 

49 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I got a merida 120 6000 today there is absolutely no way of even putting a 500ml bottle in the bottle cage without scratching the frame when you take it in and out so I got a camelback and will use the bottle cage space for spare kit 

Side entry bottle cage. 

And if the top of the bottle scratches underneath the top tube, then put a few washers in under the bottom bolt of the bottle cage to shim it so that it angles down and away from the down tube. 

Or get a holy rail and move the bottle cage down lower in the frame to get it to  fit. 

Just now, PhilipV said:

Side entry bottle cage. 

And if the top of the bottle scratches underneath the top tube, then put a few washers in under the bottom bolt of the bottle cage to shim it so that it angles down and away from the down tube. 

Or get a holy rail and move the bottle cage down lower in the frame to get it to  fit. 

Then the bottle will touch the rear shock