Fox Mtb helmet spares

hagar

Good afternoon 

Does anyone have a number or Email for me for spares for my helmet. The straps have perished and broken. Helmet is still in perfect condition but I need the straps replaced. Helmet is about 10 years old. 

IMG_20221203_115324.jpg.1826432e991610e510d89cdf0dc82941.jpgIMG_20221203_115324.jpg.1826432e991610e510d89cdf0dc82941.jpg

What model do you have? I have Fox Striker and the same happened to the left side.

If you can use it for spares, happy for you to have it.

Edited by Rudii

6 minutes ago, thebob said:

If your helmet is 10 years old, it is time for a new one

There is no money for a new one. 

Fox Flux, i think those were discontinued

Still go onto the fox sa website and use the contact page they might be able to assist 

Thanks meezp sent emails called a few times no response suppose I need to ask Mrs  Santa to sponsor me. I have been good all year promise

Edited by hagar

Thanks Rudii I got two roadie helmets am using one but the wife says I look nerdie I need to get a MTB one. But you are most kind think I will need to use some of my Xmas bonus and buy another one. 

2 minutes ago, hagar said:

Thanks Rudii I got two roadie helmets am using one but the wife says I look nerdie I need to get a MTB one. But you are most kind think I will need to use some of my Xmas bonus and buy another one. 

All good @hagar

11 minutes ago, Michael S said:

Hi have a Large one which I have replaced.
You can have it and use it for parts.

Thanks is it the Flux I need those straps that press into the sides both have perished. What do you want for them?