Merida Wins Prestigious Award

dasilvarsa

Nice, what would be nicer is if they had stock on their new bikes 😭

Good thing I didn't wait for the new Reacto to be available and pulled the trigger on a 2021 model rather !

34 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Nice, what would be nicer is if they had stock on their new bikes 😭

Good thing I didn't wait for the new Reacto to be available and pulled the trigger on a 2021 model rather !

Agreed waiting for a warranty replacement on mine was told it could take up to a year. Only positive is that I may end up with a newer frame model. 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not just in SA, I tried finding photos of the new reacto 9000 never could see one appart from the designs on the site. Now it’s just vanished from the site too so it looks like this bike never hit the market.

there’s a 2023 scultura at bike addict though, but only one (low spec) model

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

It’s not just in SA, I tried finding photos of the new reacto 9000 never could see one appart from the designs on the site. Now it’s just vanished from the site too so it looks like this bike never hit the market.

there’s a 2023 scultura at bike addict though, but only one (low spec) model

There is still the 2022 model listed on their global site: " https://www.merida-bikes.com/en/bike/3081/reacto-9000 " doubt their will be any major changes to 2023 model

11 minutes ago, warick_wrx said:

There is still the 2022 model listed on their global site: " https://www.merida-bikes.com/en/bike/3081/reacto-9000 " doubt their will be any major changes to 2023 model

Ah it’s the one I was interested in. last time I checked it wasn’t on the site anymore there was only the team and 8000. Never seen an actual pic of this bike and it’s 2023 already !

7 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Ah it’s the one I was interested in. last time I checked it wasn’t on the site anymore there was only the team and 8000. Never seen an actual pic of this bike and it’s 2023 already !

As far as I know the 8000 and 9000 frames are the same, think component spec is different across the two models

No the 8000 has the cf3 frame and 9000 and team the cf5

my 21 7000e has the cf3 frame and cf5 fourk, that’s why I was interested in upgrading

5 hours ago, Jbr said:

No the 8000 has the cf3 frame and 9000 and team the cf5

my 21 7000e has the cf3 frame and cf5 fourk, that’s why I was interested in upgrading

Certain 2021 Reacto 8000's came with a cf5 frame, supposed they wised up to that idea.