NSquared Distribution

julesfield

Does anybody know if NSquared Distribution is still in business?

I bought a Basso Palta Gravel bike from them in November last year. They insisted that I should take a small rather than a Medium.

I took it based on the understanding that they would change the bike/frame to a medium if it was too small

I have been trying to get them to change the bike since I received it on the 20th of December 2022.

They have made promises after promises. Now they have disappeared. I believe they have even "moved" offices.

Anybody got any ideas on how to contact them?

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-23 at 7.55.44 AM.jpeg

Oof. Was about to contact them re- some of their helmets... Now I'm not so sure. Keep us posted. 

7 hours ago, V18 said:

Oof. Was about to contact them re- some of their helmets... Now I'm not so sure. Keep us posted. 

They owe a client mine, their shipping agent,  Zar 1million. Which they cant pay. Most of it is for VAT and duty.

stay away.

Not that it matters in terms of their responsibility, but was Basso one of their official brands.?

Or was it just excess stock after the demise of a certain other bike store/distributor.?

Edited by Thomo

I was told by them that it is one of their official brands. I bought it directly from NSquared. I have tried to contact Basso, but they have not responded yet. 

I’m out of ideas of how to remedy this. I am at the point of stripping the bike for the parts and dumping the frame. 

Anybody got any suggestions?

35 minutes ago, julesfield said:

I was told by them that it is one of their official brands. I bought it directly from NSquared. I have tried to contact Basso, but they have not responded yet. 

Ok. I'm possibly mistaken but I thought that a different crew had Basso.

Rumour has it that when they closed their doors, some moved to Nsquared.

If Harryn is right, then you may not be hearing from them anytime soon... ☹️

How was Anthony Nash involved there?

You might be able to contact him personally and see if he can help point you in the right direction.

Otherwise look for 'As New' Yeti frames being sold on BikeHub... It's probably them 🤐

7 minutes ago, Thomo said:

Ok. I'm possibly mistaken but I thought that a different crew had Basso.

Rumour has it that when they closed their doors, some moved to Nsquared.

If Harryn is right, then you may not be hearing from them anytime soon... ☹️

bikemob at one stage i believe, but probably just selling them not necessarily importing them... i don't know i'm just typing for the sake of

Sadly my understanding is that Nsquared has been provisionally liquidated.

So I don't think you will get much joy from them I am afraid.

59 minutes ago, julesfield said:

I’m out of ideas of how to remedy this. I am at the point of stripping the bike for the parts and dumping the frame. 

Anybody got any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

You might be able to contact him personally and see if he can help point you in the right direction.

Otherwise look for 'As New' Yeti frames being sold on BikeHub... It's probably them 🤐

Yeti went to International Trade some time ago already. 

Good luck getting hold of Nash, it was difficult even when the business was operational

I ordered and paid for few items from Nsquared in the past. A few items didn't arrive in the order. I gave up trying to get the balance of my order from them. 

6 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

He owns NSquared