Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

Titan Racing Bikes

21 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

Above Average Spec on Suspension and Drivetrain. I'm sure You could get more $$$ by today's standards. Now Days a 50K carbon bike is featuring NX and much cheaper suspension.

Indeed, the suspension package alone would cost pretty much the same on its own.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Been keeping my eye on Titan Racing Dual sus bikes for a while now, dont know what it is about them but everything I go into a store I always stop to have a look 😂. Quite curious tho, does the cyphers fit smaller or bigger compared to other frames ? I am 1.87 ish and was curious if I would fit on a L or would a XL be recommended? @Titan Racing Bikes

but yeah might gooi my bike up for sale to try one of the cyphers 🥹

@Phillippe Coetzee I’m 1.92 and took the XL Frame. It took me 8 months from staring at the ultimate every time I pass the shop until I just bought it. Titan even send me a demo bike to test drive before I bought the Bike. None of the other brands opted in for the Demo Bike. If you are looking for really good service, try reaching out through Bike Addict in Malmesbury and ask for a Titan Bike. I would not buy anything else apart from a Titan again. 

Edited by Juan_Visser

52 minutes ago, Juan_Visser said:

@Phillippe Coetzee I’m 1.92 and took the XL Frame. It took me 8 months from staring at the ultimate every time I pass the shop until I just bought it. Titan even send me a demo bike to test drive before I bought the Bike. None of the other brands opted in for the Demo Bike. If you are looking for really good service, try reaching out through Bike Addict in Malmesbury and ask for a Titan Bike. I would not buy anything else apart from a Titan again. 

Yip bike buy is expensive and if you cant test it before hand then it makes the situation harder. Problem is I am quite far from bike addict 😅

3 minutes ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Yip bike buy is expensive and if you cant test it before hand then it makes the situation harder. Problem is I am quite far from bike addict 😅

Are you close to a Cycle Lab ?

Alternatively speak to @Titan Racing Bikes to find a dealer close to you that can assist.

4 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Are you close to a Cycle Lab ?

Alternatively speak to @Titan Racing Bikes to find a dealer close to you that can assist.

Yip Cyclelab Lynwood is about 15mins away. Solomons as well 😊 still looking at all the models etc but If I recall correctly the Titan Racing cypher rs Dash Carbon looks good 😊 

Still figuring out all the small details, like the difference between the Rs model and non rs model. 

Will send them a dm, thank you. 

13 hours ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Yip Cyclelab Lynwood is about 15mins away. Solomons as well 😊 still looking at all the models etc but If I recall correctly the Titan Racing cypher rs Dash Carbon looks good 😊 

Still figuring out all the small details, like the difference between the Rs model and non rs model. 

Will send them a dm, thank you. 

Rs is the 100mm travel front and rear, race spec. Non RS is 120mm travel front and rear.

Also look at the Cypher 120 Limited Aluminum or Carbon if your budget allows. Aluminum is the same price range as the carbon dash. The limited comes with great components like GX Drivetrain, DT Swiss wheels, fork and shock, sram Level TL Brakes

@Titan Racing BikesI wish there was a Cypher 120 Limited Carbon under the christmas tree with my name on it

Edited by Ruben Hechter

1 hour ago, Ruben Hechter said:

Rs is the 100mm travel front and rear, race spec. Non RS is 120mm travel front and rear.

Also look at the Cypher 120 Limited Aluminum or Carbon if your budget allows. Aluminum is the same price range as the carbon dash. The limited comes with great components like GX Drivetrain, DT Swiss wheels, fork and shock, sram Level TL Brakes

@Titan Racing BikesI wish there was a Cypher 120 Limited Carbon under the christmas tree with my name on it

Also saw this that looked really good 😊

Correct if I say, if you replace the fork with a 120mm and the rear shock with a 190x45 then its exactly the same as the non rs model ? 

IMG_0828.png

13 minutes ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Also saw this that looked really good 😊

Correct if I say, if you replace the fork with a 120mm and the rear shock with a 190x45 then its exactly the same as the non rs model ? 

IMG_0828.png

Yes, think you are correct about replacing the rear shock with a 190x45mm. Also remember the bike has a flip chip, changing the geo numbers

Just now, Ruben Hechter said:

Yes, think you are correct about replacing the rear shock with a 190x45mm. Also remember the bike has a flip chip, changing the geo numbers

Flip chip ? Ill go to a shop in the new year to ask some questions 😂 

but yeah they look like proper bang for buck bikes. One nice second hand option available on bikehub as well. Wonder if it still has a warranty, its a 2020 model 

7 hours ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Flip chip ? Ill go to a shop in the new year to ask some questions 😂 

but yeah they look like proper bang for buck bikes. One nice second hand option available on bikehub as well. Wonder if it still has a warranty, its a 2020 model 

Titan has a 5 year warrantee - IF REGISTERED

Get the serial number, and check with Titan if it was registered 👍👍