Bike Addict OK?

love2fly

1 hour ago, Dirk Stoffberg said:

Not to impressed with ordering from bike-addict unfortunately.

First time bike-addict buyer, place an order and paid 10 days ago, on the 8th March.

quote reply: "Please note that some items need to be ordered from our suppliers and will take 3-5 working days from receipt of Proof Of Payment to arrive to us. (proof of payment sent on the 8th march)

Once items arrive we will the forward shipping details to you."

On the 12th I send an email requesting any updates on the order.

quote reply: "Hi We are still awaiting some items from our suppliers to completely fulfil your order"

I am suprised as no indication as to when it will be received or delivered etc, the 3-5 days is almost over.

Today 18th March I decide to follow up and ask for more clarity on my order and which items might be causing the delay etc

Quote reply: "I am awaiting the ......... items which are set to arrive tomorrow morning"

Well I am glad to hear my order should be arriving soon, but I didn`t expect this online order to take almost 2 weeks to receive. For a big online retailer I am a bit suprised by their lack of communication, maybe my order for R3880 was too small.

It's their modus operandi, they've been doing it for many moons. Even the one particular lbs with their "price matching perk (for the lack of a better word)" has started to catch on and follow the price match question with: do they have stock :D

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic