Trails and Tales from Berg & Bush

News bot

Last year Berg & Bush established itself firmly on my list of must-do South African mountain bike events. It goes without saying that I leapt at the opportunity to do it again, and fled the miserable Cape winter without looking back. There are three reasons why this event hits the spot: The Season It falls […]

View full article

Love it! So good to have an insight into riders enjoying different parts of the country, there's so much soul food to be had! Personally, Berg&Bush is one of the best events on the calendar in a really special part of the country. There's a bias given some KZN roots, but still.

Great article encapsulating the whole vibe of the event. This is the 4th time doing the event, but 1st time for quite awhile, but so many new routes with some of the familiar favourites in too! Loved every second of it, just wish the routes on day 1 and 2 were a little longer to enjoy more riding. Also a great logistical race as no boxes and close to JHB to get home at a reasonable time on Sunday.

Fantastic trails, great race village, lekker vibe, and a drop off the escarpment that I'll never forget. Did it a few years' back and I will definitely do it again.

had an absolute blast this year! great tracks and the best food at any multistage event hands down. i'll do this ever year if i can, its really that good.