Stolen: Bianchi Methanol 2020 (Gauteng)

BigSky

If I recall correctly, there was a similar incident a year or two ago at Hazeldean trails as well, close to the River Section. 

Do not see any mention of this on their socials.

My son and I were on the Farmland loop about 8 k's in when 2 men with knives stepped into the trail, forced us to lie on the ground and proceeded to tied our hands and feet with shoelaces. They checked for trackers and cellphones before making off with the bikes. Made our way back to the parking area where Assie picked us up in his bakkie and drove around the area hoping to see them but no luck. 

We were not injured in the process 

Edited by BigSky

11 hours ago, BigSky said:

My son and I were on the Farmland loop about 8 k's in when 2 men with knives stepped into the trail, forced us to lie on the ground and proceeded to tied our hands and feet with shoelaces. They checked for trackers and cellphones before making off with the bikes. Made our way back to the parking area where Assie picked us up in his bakkie and drove around the area hoping to see them but no luck. 

We were not injured in the process 

This is horrible mate. Just happy you weren’t harmed