Stolen: Pyga 120 650b 2016 (Western Cape)

walkleyn

1 hour ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Sorry about your double loss.

From what I have seen on this forum I will not leave a bike locked on a rack or in a car in Stellenbosch.

Not limited to Stellenbosch, sadly.

Prayers were answered today!!!
The bikes were recovered in a house in Cloetesville about an hour after the theft due to sharp police.
Test the clamp on the rack after locking to ensure that it is tight enough and won't be possible to slide it off the frame.

2 hours ago, walkleyn said:

The bikes were recovered in a house in Cloetesville about an hour after the theft due to sharp police.
Test the clamp on the rack after locking to ensure that it is tight enough and won't be possible to slide it off the frame.

Amazing!

14 hours ago, walkleyn said:

Great news!

Unfortunately with the bike racks those clamps will never be sufficient. As most top tubes are wider than their hight so if you tilt the bike it just slides out. I would invest in a decent u lock if you are planning on leaving the bikes out of sight.