Classified Bike Sizes

Sandro

@Matt When I click on a classified ad one the home page, then click to go from the ad to the category it is in, then the size filter is there.
(So click on road bike ad, then go one level up by clicking on ROAD BIKES)
FireShotCapture708-RoadBikesForSale-Classifieds-BikeHub-bikehub_co_za.png.223d212c8e3b87d3ed9c16dac5117083.png

When I go Buy & Sell, then click on BIKES, the size filter is not there. If I then click on Road Bikes the size filter is back along with the other filters. 

FireShotCapture709-BicyclesForSale-Classifieds-BikeHub-bikehub_co_za.png.9ccfbb1073896e1b4fbc8e0af16c652d.png

Maybe that is what @Sandroreferring is refering to. 

Edited by Iwan Kemp

34 minutes ago, Iwan Kemp said:

@Matt When I click on a classified ad one the home page, then click to go from the ad to the category it is in, then the size filter is there.
(So click on road bike ad, then go one level up by clicking on ROAD BIKES)
FireShotCapture708-RoadBikesForSale-Classifieds-BikeHub-bikehub_co_za.png.223d212c8e3b87d3ed9c16dac5117083.png

When I go Buy & Sell, then click on BIKES, the size filter is not there. If I then click on Road Bikes the size filter is back along with the other filters. 

FireShotCapture709-BicyclesForSale-Classifieds-BikeHub-bikehub_co_za.png.9ccfbb1073896e1b4fbc8e0af16c652d.png

Maybe that is what @Sandroreferring is refering to. 

Thanks. Size filtering isn't  available on the top-level bikes category given the varying sizing systems on road vs. MTB so it does only show on the lower level selection.

@Sandro could you share the link where you're not seeing filtering?

4 minutes ago, Sandro said:

Definitely not showing on my side. Just shows an ad with nothing uder the ad. Or am I going mad? https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/c/road-bikesimage.jpeg.7b969e7451a946bb4a1edab1494d7fde.jpeg

222.JPG

Hmmm, that looks like something isn't loading correctly in your browser.

Likely some old cached files causing trouble. 

Please try hitting Ctrl + F5 on the page (or Cmd + Shift + R on Mac) to fully reload the page.

23 minutes ago, Sandro said:

Ok it didn't work with refreshing but I see its working in incognito mode so must be a browser issue. Very strange. Thanks

For some reasons we've seen instances where certain browsers are stubbornly hanging onto cached files even after a hard refresh. Clearing out cache should resolve it.