Solis 2010

Completely new to cycling - and interested in buying a Solis Magma - about 2010 model.  Seller asking for about R5500.  Advice on cost/ questions to ask?

If I am correct they were imported and sold under the Solis name by the same company that sells RavX parts in South Africa.  I had the Solis Nitro and saw a few Magmas in the peloton.  They seemed competitive enough.

I would guess a little older than 2010.   You don't say if you are buying the full bike or just the frame.. R5500 is steep for the frame and if it is built up it would depend on the parts.

15 hours ago, David Marshall said:

If I am correct they were imported and sold under the Solis name by the same company that sells RavX parts in South Africa.  I had the Solis Nitro and saw a few Magmas in the peloton.  They seemed competitive enough.

I would guess a little older than 2010.   You don't say if you are buying the full bike or just the frame.. R5500 is steep for the frame and if it is built up it would depend on the parts.

Thanks David - it's for the whole bike.  Appreciate your input

I had a White Scoria with 11spd 105 groupo (upgrade I did). Best bike I ever owned (and best looking too)

IMG-20190820-WA0044.jpeg