World Bicycle Relief & Ghost Factory Racing set Cape Epic alight at scorching Prologue

News bot

World Bicycle Relief (Nino Schurter and Sebastian Fini) and Ghost Factory Racing (Anne Terpstra and Nicole Koller) claimed the UCI Men’s and Aramex Women’s Categories respectively at today’s Absa Cape Epic Prologue in Somerset West. Starting, taking place within the confines and finishing at Lourensford Wine Estate, the 2024 Prologue provided the typical tests of tough climbs, dusty descents and ever-rising late-summer temperatures. Handling the challenges – and their bikes – best on the day were World Bicycle Relief in the UCI Men’s race and Ghost Factory Racing in the Aramex Women’s Category. Both teams were remarkably cool and comfortable […]

View full article

Just dropping a sneaky post hijack here in case you missed it - we will be giving away daily Motul prizes for the duration of the Cape Epic. The prize will include every product from their Bicycle Care lineup. Just click any of the Motul banners to go through to the webpage to submit your entry. Bikehub will announce the winner each day following the draw.

Hello all 😀.

Just a question does anyone know how you can get into the Absa section for Cape Epic? Obviously you need to make the cut but does anyone know how to contact the people involved?

Thanks.

28 minutes ago, brownbear said:

Hello all 😀.

Just a question does anyone know how you can get into the Absa section for Cape Epic? Obviously you need to make the cut but does anyone know how to contact the people involved?

Thanks.

It's invite only