Scam by cal001?

I paid upfront (stupid, I know) on 20 April for 3 bottle cages, ad is still reflecting in the classifieds. He replied once that he was out of town and would contact the shop and have the items sent to me. No response to my queries after that. Over the years I have always taken a chance paying upfront when dealing with Hub members with great results. 

53 minutes ago, slowashell said:

I paid upfront (stupid, I know) on 20 April for 3 bottle cages, ad is still reflecting in the classifieds. He replied once that he was out of town and would contact the shop and have the items sent to me. No response to my queries after that. Over the years I have always taken a chance paying upfront when dealing with Hub members with great results. 

Thats odd, If its the same cal as the one I bought from then its weird. Bought from him on countless occasions and everytime it went smooth. You are wellcome to dm his profile then Ill check if its the same one 👍🏼

7 minutes ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Thats odd, If its the same cal as the one I bought from then its weird. Bought from him on countless occasions and everytime it went smooth. You are wellcome to dm his profile then Ill check if its the same one 👍🏼

I read the reviews people had given on his history of sales and based on that I am surprised this has happened. I do not know how to dm his profile but will give it a go.

15 minutes ago, slowashell said:

I read the reviews people had given on his history of sales and based on that I am surprised this has happened. I do not know how to dm his profile but will give it a go.

9 months on the Hub, 44 ad's posted and 3 reviews. Not much of a history for piece of mind. Not sure there is a shop involved he is not listed as a dealer and current ad pics look like they are taken in his garden.

Edited by Barry