Tour de Hongrie

SwissVan

Some interesting riders taking part in the tour of Hungry

Peter Sagan for Pierre Baguette Cycling and Mark Cavendish for Astana, also Saffa Byron MUNTON for Epronex-Hungry Cycling

Stage 1 saw Sagan puncture with 5 km to go and Cavendish sitting up in the final 100m after starting his sprint a bit to early.

Sagan made it back and ended up 13th

https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/tour-de-hongrie-2024/stage-1/results/#section-results

The safas is really coming out, a few days ago Stefan de bod, led the Giro for quite some time, now we are seeing Munton, here.

Byron is hungry (excuse the pun) for a result. Been getting into strong breaks, and his team will be eager to represent on home turf. Watching keenly!

8 hours ago, SwissVan said:

Some interesting riders taking part in the tour of Hungry

Peter Sagan for Pierre Baguette Cycling and Mark Cavendish for Astana, also Saffa Byron MUNTON for Epronex-Hungry Cycling

Stage 1 saw Sagan puncture with 5 km to go and Cavendish sitting up in the final 100m after starting his sprint a bit to early.

Sagan made it back and ended up 13th

https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/tour-de-hongrie-2024/stage-1/results/#section-results

I really wanted MC to get that #35 at Tdf, but he seems to be "sitting up" a lot lately.

I just do not think he has what it takes to get another stage win.

Really hope I am wrong.

4 hours ago, emme said:

And he wins a stage in Hungary!

Should have given my opinion a lot sooner, maybe he would have won a lot sooner.😀