Where to find Renthal Fatbars

J0KER

Hi riders,

I recently got back into riding and acquired a secondhand bike that needed some new bits. The last component to help me with the bike’s geometry is a set of proper riser bars. 

I need at least a 40mm rise and ideally 800mm width. I really liked Renthal bars the last time I rode and would like to get again but it seems all the places you used to be able to buy them are not there anymore.

Could anyone suggest an online store that stocks them at a fair price? Any other advice or referrals will be appreciated.

Cheers

Not sure about Renthal locally, but have you considered Burgtec? They've got a set of bars called the Ride High signature bars, and feature a 38mm rise. Look at trailtechcycles for their range. They are aluminium though, so don't know if that is an issue for you.

I've made one or two sets of bars and keen to try making something like this - pop me a DM if you'd be interested in some "custom" bars. 

2 minutes ago, bebnin said:

I've made one or two sets of bars and keen to try making something like this - pop me a DM if you'd be interested in some "custom" bars. 

Please copy me in the PM 

I'm also looking for the same as OP 

1 minute ago, Sprockets said:

Rapide make really nice cheap ones!

Bar feel/preference is a thing! 

after trying OneUp’s 35mm carbon bars, which are ovalised between the stem clamp area and grips for flex….its hard liking anything else, even the Burgtec’s on my other bike