HUB Ride !!!!!! 06 September 2008

Sammajoor

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bothered to go through this thread' date=' but can someone please explain in one sentence why it has take 36 pages to organise a ride Wink [/quote']

Cause huubers are as obbsessed with their post count as racing snakes with their seeding index, hence 500 needles posts to achieve the magic mark, which they never will cause someone outhere will always have a higher no of postsCool

Thanks Slowpoke, 36 pages are a lot of info too wade through, I was sure it was in there somewhere

Shame, could be worse though, you could be a runner, or play cricket or be into a moffie sport like rugbyClap

My sentiments exactly, I've tried them all and always came out unscathed. Then I jumped on a bike and after three months I'd lost four teeth, in the words of some idiot rapper, "I'm a rider and I'm gonna ride till I die!" or some thing like that

Shame' date=' could be worse though, you could be a runner, or play cricket or be into a moffie sport like rugbyClap[/quote']

My sentiments exactly, I've tried them all and always came out unscathed. Then I jumped on a bike and after three months I'd lost four teeth, in the words of some idiot rapper, "I'm a rider and I'm gonna ride till I die!" or some thing like that

Get some training wheels, used to race superbikes in my wild young days, had a girlfiend that then asked me if we are taugh how to fall, said yes, going to the track this weekend to learn how to highside at 90kph and practice how to break bonesLOL

Training wheels? Never thought of that' date=' know where I can get a deep section TT set?
[/quote']

Where else but Cyclelab

Training wheels? Never thought of that' date=' know where I can get a deep section TT set?

[/quote']

Where else but Cyclelab

Doesn't the hub have a rule against this kind of advertising?Big%20smile

[/quote']

Where else but Cyclelab

Do, they, do they, please tell me, don know, I ride for the Lab and have found them to basically have the biggest range

[/quote']

Where else but Cyclelab

Do, they, do they, please tell me, don know, I ride for the Lab and have found them to basically have the biggest range

Admin would have kicked you off if it's a problem, but he probably gets a few notes slipped over the airwaves so he'll let it beLOL

I've never had the pleasure of their service so I wouldn't know.

Get some training wheels' date=' used to race superbikes in my wild young days, had a girlfiend that then asked me if we are taugh how to fall, said yes, going to the track this weekend to learn how to highside at 90kph and practice how to break bonesLOL
[/quote']

damn damn damn... here i thought that track would be safe... so i've confirmed going for my first track day end of october cos i figured if i stay off hte bicycle i won't hurt myself... now i'm gonna metally fixtate on highsiding or lowsiding!!!!!!!

Thanx , will try make it , will chat to the "boss" c what i can do.

Riding a buddies bike , wrote mine off about two weeks ago.

Another one bites the dust.

I hereby wish to inform one and all that I will not be partaking in tomorrow's festivities as a client has seen fit to occupy my precious time with work. Should anyone be in the hyde park area from 10pm tonight, feel free to drop in and have coffee as we'll be up all night and all of tomorrow.

Have a great ride.!

Cry

So who all is going to be joining us in there new hub kit tomorrow???? Thumbs%20Up

That if there are any people still coming to ride with me.. Clown Could be great having a ride by myself with a CLK in front of me and a Vito behind me..

Guess I am definately going home in a CLK... Yipeeee

knappy2008-09-05 06:44:43

knappy - don't forget the 6 marshals ensuring that you can get through the intersections with your entourage!

oh, and you'll only have to share choccie cake with the drivers/marshals