HUB Ride !!!!!! 06 September 2008

Sammajoor

ok folk, i'll check in on this thread tonight... late-ish... if there's aything urgent i need to know will someone just call me... i'm off to buy flour, sugar, eggs, butter, icing sugar and cocoa... then home to bake bake bake...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me & Psycho on the tandem.  LizzyB & Zoo.  Don't worry Knappy' date=' you won't be alone! Big%20smile[/quote']

Hey....

A TCS ride with Marshalls and a CLK give away... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

P.S I want to meet new people but it seems I can never get away from my team mates..

P.P.S Can we hold on to Cars?? We are from TCS remember.... hehehe Ok I am going to run now...

Cry First of all if I was in JHB I would not have missed this ride for anything not even for a client.

Those that are going to be there I hope you have a fantastic ride and please take lots of photo's and post on Monday. I am so envious think I am going to try and put together a PE Hub Ride.

Anyway enjoy it guys and gals.Big%20smile

How about this' date=' I work at the Merc Dealership over the road from M + B in Midrand, we could meet at the D/Ship where Cars will be secure and Gaurded. We do the Pretoria ride and Back - I can  arrange free Cappucino's from the Bistro no problem. My Boss would welcome the exposure the Dealership gets and I would be able to go along instead of working!

What do you think? Call it the Grand Central Ride. 
[/quote']

Hey Depeche Mode fan, is the ride tomorrow, if so I will see you at seven, how many k's ?

How about this' date=' I work at the Merc Dealership over the road from M + B in Midrand, we could meet at the D/Ship where Cars will be secure and Gaurded. We do the Pretoria ride and Back - I can  arrange free Cappucino's from the Bistro no problem. My Boss would welcome the exposure the Dealership gets and I would be able to go along instead of working!

What do you think? Call it the Grand Central Ride. 
[/quote']

Hey Depeche Mode fan, is the ride tomorrow, if so I will see you at seven, how many k's ?

Don't worry about the k's there is a sweep vehicleWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey Dirty Twin

I shall be at the HUB RIDE tomorow and I will have Depeche going all the way.

Is this Cycling for the Masses? Dave would be proud.

Anyone have any idea how long from Kempton to GCM by bike?

40 minutes' date=' oh by bicycle, for you two hours.
[/quote']

Listen who's talking!!!!  You riding through, with your CAR!!!!

Don't worry about the k's there is a sweep vehicleWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

I think I should be okay Thumbs%20UpSmile

Hey just kidding man and very jealous. I can't even ride cause of my neck. I will be on the IDT while you guys are out riding.

Enjoy and lots of photo's so we can be really jealousBig%20smile

Anyone have any idea how long from Kempton to GCM by bike?

40 minutes' date=' oh by bicycle, for you two hours.
[/quote']

Listen who's talking!!!!  You riding through, with your CAR!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL  natuurlik... the brain told me 'quicker by car...'