Come and Play! Logwood 12th Nov

MichH

OK, my new baby is coming out of the closet. She is dressed up in her finest components and wants to go play at Logwood. We're going to fiddle with suspension settings and see how she corners, who's up for some fun at Logwood?!

So, I know Dirt Rider, Ewep and I FLY are going to Dullstroom to go and ride from pub to pub or something, but is there no-one else willing to risk some skin a week before 94.7?!

Sorry MichH but that is exactly the reason why I can't go. Don't want to risk a fall a just before the 94.7 and write of 6 months of training Confused.

I can do a pretty good job of crashing on a MTB without his help thanks. Embarrassed 

I fell 3 times at NF in that race, it was only the first one that DR pushed me. Wink

Aw IanJ, we will go play in December once the 94.7 is done. I'm just way more excited about my Scott than worried about a fall! But then I know my 94.7 time will be nothing special (first time I'm riding, so it doesn't matter how it goes, it'll still be my best 94.7 ever!)

Sorry Mich, will also only venture out on the Merida after the 94.7 again.  Don't think I'll even do the mtb race the day before after all - tore my shoulder muscles with the D&D ride last week, can't risk that again.  Rode the OFM in agony.  But I'll definitely make a plan in Dec. :-)

.... - tore my shoulder muscles with the D&D ride last week.......

Didn't realise that Shocked  next time you join us, let me know & I'll bring my first aid kit.

Hope it's feeling better !

What is wrong with my friends? Have they been hanging around me too much?! I thought I was the one that always hurt myself when MTBing!

Not to worry, I am friendly and can make new friends easily. I will survive (sob!)

And I will have a dedicated photographer (slowpoke) who I will drive to and from the venue to ensure that she has no option but to take fast-looking photos of me on my new bike!!! Chuckle!
MichH2006-11-07 08:41:03