Schumacher's Specialized TT Bike?

Lusky

Two wins out of two in the TDF time trials for Specialized and Stephan Schumacher, but what was he riding?  It certainly wasn't the new Transition, in fact it look more like the old design - any ideas?

Thanks Carlo Sq. The pics just confirm that it is definately not a 2008 Transition.  The 1st clue is the rear brake position in it's traditional spot as opposed to the revised mount underneath the bike.  It also doesn't feature the curved downtube.

Not interested in what he is/or isn't taking, just what he and the other Specialized teams were riding in the TT.

Guest Big H

A Ferrari with Q rings?????? will Bernie Ecclestone allow that!!!!!!!!!!

If it is the old Transition, maybe he's gone completely retro and is running Shimano Bio-pace!!!

Guest Big H

Was any Ferrari's named Transition???????? with Biospace gearboxes..... cannot remember!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He is riding a walser, its a swedish bike, remember the black TT "Bianchi" that Ullrich rode in bianchi team colours that year, same bike...

Schumacher's looks weird with his TT helmet.... some strange dude. He came from nowhere and now he is a contender for a Olympic TT gold.

Its a bird its a ferrari, no its schumacher one  a bike!!!

do tho's socks have dimples on to match tho's wat i think are zipps, i want some of thoseWink,

atleast you riding a decent bike, looks like no matter wat bike you ride you gotta be SPECIALIZED in some way tho hey.