The guys here not maybe too sexually charged...?

MintSauce

Persoonlik dink ek daar is niks so sexy soos 'n nice girl, hoef nou nie 'n FHM girl te wees nie, op 'n nice bike wat sy self opgebou/laat opbou het en wat ouens se gat skop nie. Wag 'n bietjie, dit klink soos Sara. Big%20smile

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have absolutely no respect for a girl that has to take her clothes off to get attention!! If her riding is not good enough to get attrackt the necesary attention then i don't know!!

what if she is good enough and she just takes her clothes off anyway? because she can?

It's her problem then that she gets THAT kind of attention. Doesn't bother me. Lucky her. Just wouldnt do it myself.

We sill seem to have lost the thread and the reason ofr the question. I forgot I mentioned women and perv in the same sentence, irrispective of the context and this is what you get.

I have absolutely no respect for a girl that has to take her clothes off to get attention!!

Too right Grapkas, too right!

And if I catch any girl taking her clothes off to get my attention, I will show just exactly how little I respect her.

In the best possible taste, of course.

There goes SARA again ............ bring perspective back to life. Seems to have a head on her sholders way more mature than her young age. You go girl!!

she's 25, right? how old do you have to be to be "completely" mature then?

and i'm not just writing this cause i am off the same age.

she could be 14 and have written that. maybe not at this time of day cause she should be in school then, but ...

They always say: "Beauty is only skin deep"

but that's crap really!!!! Who cares about an adorable pancreas????LOL

There goes SARA again ............ bring perspective back to life. Seems to have a head on her sholders way more mature than her young age. You go girl!!

thanks, just keeping it real.

Don't shoot me....just sharing my thoughts!

Sorry

20061108_054601_bigun2.gif

ROTGLMAOClapLOLClapLOLClap

Ok, a couple of these responses had me laughing out loud!

Not calling anyone a perv though, just felt that what I said needed to be put out there!

SARA.....if you're that innocent and naive your old man better have a very large shotgun! Wink 

Persoonlik dink ek daar is niks so sexy soos 'n nice girl' date=' hoef nou nie 'n FHM girl te wees nie, op 'n nice bike wat sy self opgebou/laat opbou het en wat ouens se gat skop nie. Wag 'n bietjie, dit klink soos Sara. Big%20smile

[/quote']

geez now im actually really blushing all alone in my office.

Gee, all this talk about "sexually charged" is getting me all hot & bothered... I can't wait to get home and rip my wifes g-string off... cause is really chaffing me badly !!!

Persoonlik dink ek daar is niks so sexy soos 'n nice girl' date=' hoef nou nie 'n FHM girl te wees nie, op 'n nice bike wat sy self opgebou/laat opbou het en wat ouens se gat skop nie. Wag 'n bietjie, dit klink soos Sara. Big%20smile

[/quote']

Are you implying that SARA is not sexy enough to be in FHM....?Shocked

School ended at 11h30 today!!!LOL 

Shame TheLegend...i think you're getting oldWinkLOL

ek dink nie so nie - feel fresk like a breeze fcoming from the cape flats and full of energy like koeberg (kooberg?)! ya, well, you might be right...am as full as my back tire is empty since about 2 weeks....

agh, don't push it girl :-)

[/quote']

Are you implying that SARA is not sexy enough to be in FHM....?Shocked

TheHub at it's best Big%20smile

Kyk, daar is regtig niks so mooi soos 'n girl op 'n fiets nie.  MTB of Padfiets.  Ek wil regtig nie soos 'n perverse persoon voorkom nie.  Ek vra om verskoning as ek iemand met my posts verontwaardig het of iets.  Jammer daarvoor.

En SARA ek moet se, jy is nogal 'n sexy chick