Bernard Kaap - This will make you cry!!!

rad006

Just got a Thank you letter from the young man.... and well I need to share it with all of you as it was due to you people that made it possible (I shouldnt be the only one he thanks so I am saying thankyou for him), I was just the brainchild behind the fundraising event. Once again well done ladies and gentlemen a job well done.ClapClapClap

Oh please excuse the language used as he is afrikaans and we all know how things get translated incorrectly. But it makes it all that more specialSmile

20080731_100816_Bernard_Kaap_Th.JPG

Ok I'm not embarrassed to say "as predicted" this letter made me cry.

Well done Rad006, you are the bestClap If you are ever in the Cape and need a place to stay please call on us

How special, the thanks one gets for helping out another in such need is always so special. Sometimes its only something small on the givers part but it has so much influence on the recievers part.

Well Done Ricky.

You are a HERO.
David #72008-07-31 11:10:44

Thanks rad006 for contributing to the hospital fund.

Now don't make me cry AGAIN.Clap

But wait theres more!!!!haha sounds like an advert... Just watch this space
rad0062008-07-31 13:16:39

Ive never posted on the hub before but your actions and this response has really moved me. well done!