Group ride - Alberton

MtBryda

I see there is a group of mtbikers that ride in the area of Kromvlei cemetary between Mulbarton and Brackendowns.

Does anyone know if it's a club outing or where they ride from ?

Cheers

Think its some guys from the cyclehub... but if you looking for people to ride with in the area look no further I might be keen

Must say I am amazed at how many groups do ride in that area lately! I don't ride in a group (unless you count LBB and BBB) since we make it up as we go along (start times and routes). We also often have to be back at a specific time ............... 

Often people also don't like the way we go out and ride .......

The bunch that ride MTB out that way are NOT a club, anyone can join. Look out for Ngala24 on the Hub or PM him, he is the leader of the pack that does all the organizing. They mostly leave from Sharondale nursery on a Sat morning at around 07am.

Hey Ben

Yes I am fine thanks :) Just had a rough few last weeks but all is ok, will try to get out your way soon to come for a ride and a chat.

I see there is a group of mtbikers that ride in the area of Kromvlei cemetary between Mulbarton and Brackendowns.

Does anyone know if it's a club outing or where they ride from ?

Cheers

There is a group that meets on Saturday mornings at Sharondale nursery. Speak to Gavin or Craig. They cater for fast strong riders and riders like me!Big%20smile

Also, you can ride at Rietvlei. We ride Tuesdays & Wednesday evenings at 18h00 and Saturday afternoon at 15h00 or ride on you own.

How technical is the ride at Rietvlei ?

Would like to do my first night ride tomorrow.

Have the lights, that would work, the dudes from Just Cycles advise.

Ok the ride is tonight at 6pm. Again 2 groups usually. The fast and technically advanced group and then the technically challenged and slow group for me!!!Big%20smile

Come Along it is great fun!!

Have the lights' date=' that would work, the dudes from Just Cycles advise.
[/quote']

The okes at Just Cycles know the route very well (all the dudes there!)! Chat to them ........

Have the lights' date=' that would work, the dudes from Just Cycles advise.
[/quote']

I'm open to correction on this but I think tomorrow night at Rietvlei is the first Summer Series race, if you looking for a social night ride tonight or Thursday night are your nights.