Holy cow!

Speedi

I know this is random but i just thought this could only happen in Africa! I was just leaving Schoenmakerskop in PE where I live and saw...

20080902_091136_THE_Hub.jpg

20080902_091221_the_hb.jpg

20080902_091257_aaagg.jpg

hahaha!! Cute!!! Does everyone have such unique pets there??? I can understand if you live on a farm (i've had two pet calves myself at a stage...) But in TOWN???nellie2008-09-02 09:21:21

It was garden service day. The owner believes in saving the planet and not use his electric/petrol lawnmower, so he did the right thing and brought his cows!!! smiley36.gif

Wonder who will trim the edges?smiley3.gif
shaunh2008-09-02 09:42:39

The pics were taken in Schoenies' date=' just outside of PE. Its the route of the Herald Cycle tour.[/quote']

Ag shame man, thats just so sweet. PE is still a bit of a country town full of country bumpkins. So you say you are riding the latest dikwiel there in PE hey Speedi?Wink

The pics were taken in Schoenies' date=' just outside of PE. Its the route of the Herald Cycle tour.[/quote']

Ag shame man, thats just so sweet. PE is still a bit of a country town?full of?country bumpkins. So you say you are riding the latest dikwiel there in PE hey Speedi?Wink

Ya ya, just remember all the nice girls we have in PE smiley2.gif smiley36.gif