Toasted Helmet

Delgado

That's not consistent with crash damage. I go with the bull terrier theory.
Johan Bornman CSI..!!!! Spot on mon ami!! He gave it a clean and the wind blew it off the line and the.......yes!!!! the bull terrer got a hold of it!!!

That's not consistent with crash damage. I go with the bull terrier theory.
Johan Bornman CSI..!!!! Spot on mon ami!! He gave it a clean and the wind blew it off the line and the.......yes!!!! the bull terrer got a hold of it!!!

I dare you to pull the leg of your LBS owner and insist on a gaurantee claim. A hidden camera will make for a great Youtube clip.

A mate that  rides with us went out on Friday and now his crash hat looks like this.............

Subtle misdirection Del, I like it.  Set up the punters and let them assume.

A mate that  rides with us went out on Friday and now his crash hat looks like this.............

Subtle misdirection Del' date=' I like it.  Set up the punters and let them assume.

[/quote'] Thanks mate....I learnt from the Holyman not to ever let the facts get in the way of a good story!! Heat magazine here I come!!!

A mate that? rides with us went out on Friday and now his crash hat looks like this.............

?

?

Subtle misdirection Del' date=' I like it.? Set up the punters and let them assume.

?

?
[/quote'] Thanks mate....I learnt from the Holyman not to ever let the facts get in the way of a good story!! Heat magazine here I come!!!

smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley18.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif smiley19.gif