Back to the old Hub

IanJ

dont talk too loud just now we have Mazz Tazz aka Rivonia Babe back on line LOLLOL now that was a character LOL really got the Hubbers revved up !!!

ok.. so since I wasn't around at the time and never had the pleasure' date=' would anyone care to tell me why I was once compared (by another hubber) to this Rivonia Babe chicky?
[/quote']

no man they cant compare you to her / him LOLLOL I dont think that we knew who she/he was i never saw your pics or hers/ his for that matter but if i send you my email would you send me the pics and i will look into the matter LOLLOL

no Nancy only kidding who compared you ?? AngryAngry

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no man they cant compare you to her / him LOLLOL I dont think that we knew who she/he was i never saw your pics or hers/ his for that matter but if i send you my email would you send me the pics and i will look into the matter LOLLOL

LOLWink

Goofs

LOLWink

Goofs

ooooh, he doesn't like me eitherShockedLOL

dont talk too loud just now we have Mazz Tazz aka Rivonia Babe back on line LOLLOL now that was a character LOL really got the Hubbers revved up !!!

ok.. so since I wasn't around at the time and never had the pleasure' date=' would anyone care to tell me why I was once compared (by another hubber) to this Rivonia Babe chicky?
[/quote']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v56TYgG8Mzw

Goofs and holy roller ??? naughty naughty AngryAngry

he got all shirty with me, so i sent me a tiny little pm, which he decided to postEmbarrassed 

Her pics or her posts LOL

i missed the pics i must have been sleeping Embarrassed did you see them scotty or have you got some copies LOLLOL what was it ??

Sorry Hagar, i deleted the pics Embarrassed

I do agree that the Hub is calm again. Heck, I even felt safe enough to revert back to my old avatar again.

Exept for a some malicious and unwarranted sniping by some unsavioury characters including a prominent member of TCS and an arachnophobic character (relax Spinnekop dis nie jy jy dit is die Sotho ene) things are going well. I suppose these critters clinging like tick in your beard will always be there and one just have to accept it.

I do agree that the Hub is calm again. Heck' date=' I even felt safe enough to revert back to my old avatar again.

Exept for a some malicious and unwarranted sniping by some unsavioury characters including a prominent member of TCS and an arachnophobic character (relax Spinnekop dis nie jy jy dit is die Sotho ene) things are going well. I suppose these critters clinging like tick in your beard will always be there and one just have to accept it.
[/quote']

Common Big H ... you should have left you response with the first paragraph ... you 2nd one seems to be uncalled for.

I do agree that the Hub is calm again. Heck' date=' I even felt safe enough to revert back to my old avatar again.

[/quote']

just one small thing Big H that signature Wink please put on those keep the wheels spinning or the "Champs" 2007 one LOLLOL

[/quote']

Common Big H ... you should have left you response with the first paragraph ... you 2nd one seems to be uncalled for.

You are privy to your own opinion but you cannot and will not dictate what I should or should not write. There is no way truth can be disguised.

[/quote']

OuchConfused Identity crises over here!! Am I prominent or am I arachnophobic? or both? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Why don't you shave a bit? No chin? Or no dentures? Big%20smile

You are privy to your own opinion but you cannot and will not dictate what I should or should not write. There is no way truth can be disguised.

sure.. but in the interests of keeping the peace, sometimes its better to be diplomatic and stay quiet?

[/quote']

Whooooop there it is - that hard stance that gives you such character!!

"Vrou, waars die kos" (In die asblik waar ek dit uitgekrap het) "Moenie worry nie pappa ek skep gou op"

"Hond, gaan haal die koerant" (gaan haal sommer gister s'n, jy sal tog nie die verskil sien nie) "Woef woef" Big%20smile

All this respect, its all false man, I tell you!Confused

[/quote']

OuchConfused Identity crises over here!! Am I prominent or am I arachnophobic? or both? Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

Why don't you shave a bit? No chin? Or no dentures? Big%20smile

I rest my case....... the maliciousness just increases showing the character of the person. He even cannot read. AND ADDING A SMILEY DOES NOT TAKE THE VICIOUS INTENDED STING OUT OF IT.
Big H2008-09-19 05:57:28