Your ideal bike shop? Post feedback.

Hog_

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

My bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClap

now i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.

Now that is what I call going the extra mile ClapClap  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

My bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClap

now i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.

Oi don't forget about the excellent service you get from US Mr. Gu BabyWink, Hagar has got it so lekker, he orders stuff and it get personally delivered to him just before he races NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICEClapLOL

Oi don't forget about the excellent service you get from US Mr. Gu BabyWink' date=' Hagar has got it so lekker, he orders stuff and it get personally delivered to him just before he races NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICEClapLOL

[/quote']

yea 200% service ClapClap from you thanks and just want to say the guy that gave me the gu is not even half as pretty as you WinkWink so 300 % if you delivered personally LOLLOL no man you are the only one i will deal with at cyclelab Big%20smile you always go the extra mile Hug

It seems that although peoples needs overlap almost everyone has a different view on the perfect Lbs. No wonder it so hard to find one. I've already found mine in plumstead Wink 

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileMy bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClapnow i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.Now that is what I call going the extra mile?ClapClap ?
Oi don't forget about the excellent service you get from US Mr. Gu BabyWink' date=' Hagar has got it so lekker, he orders stuff and it get personally delivered to him just before he races NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICEClapLOL[/quote']yea 200% service ClapClap from you thanks and just want to say the guy that gave me the gu is not even half as pretty as you WinkWink so 300 % if you delivered personally LOLLOL no man you are the only one i will deal with at cyclelab Big%20smile you always go the extra mile Hug

oi, don't forget that i was, albeit briefly, your favourite online store smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileMy bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClapnow i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.Now that is what I call going the extra mile ClapClap  
Oi don't forget about the excellent service you get from US Mr. Gu BabyWink' date=' Hagar has got it so lekker, he orders stuff and it get personally delivered to him just before he races NOW HOW IS THAT FOR SERVICEClapLOL[/quote']yea 200% service ClapClap from you thanks and just want to say the guy that gave me the gu is not even half as pretty as you WinkWink so 300 % if you delivered personally LOLLOL no man you are the only one i will deal with at cyclelab Big%20smile you always go the extra mile Hug

oi, don't forget that i was, albeit briefly, your favourite online store smiley2.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

hey holy i still love you man Heart dont stress

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileMy bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClapnow i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.Now that is what I call going the extra mile?ClapClap ?

love you too smiley36.gif

I was impressed this afternoon i got a call from my LBS in Vredenburg Frankia Fietse Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileMy bike went in yesterday for a problem i picked up on he weekend and this arvie they called and asked could they deliver my bike to my home which is 15 km from the shop. Saving me the trip through the traffic and all the stress then I could come in on my time and sort the bill out ClapClapClapnow i did not even buy my bike there but always get all my accerories from them tyres tubes flashing lights co 2 cartriges ect ect.Now that is what I call going the extra mile ClapClap  

love you too smiley36.gif

Could you two please get a roomShocked

A bike shop should actually listen to their customers and sell them what they actually need, not what happens to be on the floor.

all encompassing, really... coffee, service & prices in the region i expect. And if not, then an explanation as to why.

Friendliness, and just a general good atmosphere. Also good stock.

The Jelly & lesbians will also help to sway me though...

Be prepared to pay them a bit of lip service!

(that means pass on a good word, dammit!)