Does the colour matter RH ?

rock

Guest Michelle
fatcyclist needs his KFC every 15 minutes Tongue  I hope you don't mind carrying the bucket Chilli... LOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fatcyclist needs his KFC every 15 minutes Tongue  I hope you don't mind carrying the bucket Chilli... LOL
OOOHH!! Low blow!! ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCry

All depends Fatty....is Chilli sitting in front or at the back???  Makes one HUGE difference to what HAPPENS on the tandem.....http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/naughty.gif
Spidey ek dink fatty likes to be taken from the back... LOL

ClapClapClapClap

Hmm, and I thought girls stick together...  Michelle, don't be nasty!  You have obviously not seen recent pics of Fatty... he really SHOULD change his nick!  We'll have the bucket ready for when you and Jason finally crawl over the finish line ok?  WinkAngry

Guest Michelle

as if Fatty would leave any for us!! HAHAHA Evil%20Smile

Okay I'll stop now...

Embarrassed Big%20smile

We'll have the bucket ready for when you and Jason finally crawl over the finish line ok?  WinkAngry
LOL

I hope fatty know's that this isn't the Bibo Kiddies fun ride we talking about here, so you guys will be waiting at the wrong finish line Tongue.

I hope fatty know's that this isn't the Bibo Kiddies fun ride we talking about here' date=' so you guys will be waiting at the wrong finish line Tongue.[/quote'] Instead of waiting for you at the finish, can I give you the tube of KY at the start then? Big%20smileWink

We don't even have a tandem for the race yet Confused... Suppose this would be a good time to call on CRUXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilli: else if Jason wants to play meanie, then we just ask WorcesterWheelers nicely...or even mdk555...Jason forgets I have friends in LOW places!! CoolCool

Dear fatty & Chilli

You guys can by all means use the Cannondale that Cruxie has made available to you. Michelle and I will make a plan... like um...errr...weld and angle grind our 2 bikes together. No serious go ahead, we'll have to see where or what we can come up with. Look forward to beating...I mean meeting and racing against you...

Kindest Regards,
Jason Du Preez

CEO of KFA (Kick fatty's a$$)