Wat gaan aan?

Cois

Lyk my die Kerstyding het almal in hulle greep. 

Ek wat kla oor dom mense wat nie kan dink dat ek ook die spoedgrens 'n go kan gee nie... Grapkas wat meeste hubber vloek en name noem.  Almal wat 'n groot bohaai opskop oor 'n "rasistiese" opmerking wat iemand gemaak het.

Almal vloek mekaar uitmekaar (waar was die moderators gewees?).  As iemand iets oor 'n fiets vra word die fiets afgekraak en sleg ges?.  Wil ek weet wat die verskil tussen Campy en Shimano is, of SRAM beter hou as Shimano of Suntour...  Julle ken die storie.  Soek net die posts.

Ek wil nie meer post nie, want ek is bang my post offend iemand en word gewis.  As ek iets vir die oog post word ek as 'n perverse persoon bestempel en afgejak.

Hierdie is die enigste fiets forum wat ek van lid is(maar nie die enigste forum nie), en ek moet s? tipies trots Suid Afrikaans val ons alles aan wat ons nie verstaan nie.

Dink nie dit is meer die moeite en die cap scraping werd om die hub te kom besoek nie...

En val my maar aan, ek is dit teen die tyd al gewoond!

Ook agtergekom dat daar die laaste tyd 'n bietjie van 'n slegte vibe hier op die Hub is, en ek is ook nie onskuldig nieEmbarrassed. Moet s? party van die fights is soms nogal entertaining, maar dit raak regtig sleg as die goed persoonlik begin raakCryCry.

Colonel: Sorry man, i still love all you 'souties'Hug

Kan nie vinnig aan iemand anders dink met wie ek stry gekry het nie, maar as ek iemand vergeet het, JaMmEr!i!Approve

cois, reading this post and looking at your avatar i feel like huging that poor sad aligator (crocodile? - well, someone will jump at me and correct me!?).

but u r right to some extend...

I can always use the skilpad again...

20061128_121529_Skilpad.JPG

It is just that I used the hub to get away from all the stress at work, but these day's there is more hate on the hub than at my work

agh, soooo cuuuute

ya, there's a lot hate here, agree. but it seems to be easier than being funny or helping.

there are situations where anyone can be kind of "pissed" but the trend here goes towards a permanent status of impoliteness. not to draw a too negative picture here-there's still people different to that.

where do u work? mtn cutomer line? ;-)

Come on people...

GROUP HUG...Hug

and then let's leave all the fighting and negative vibes please?

ah, right, it's as easy as this. hug people, hug. best, do over to your neighbour and hug him!Clap

Wink

i'm fairly new: maybe it helps that i'm never online during the day to witness the fights live, or that i don't know the history so can't really read the posts in perspective ... maybe what i perceive as "bantering" has a sting in it that i missed ... or maybe i just have a warped sense of humour to t hink that (some of) the fights are really funny ... but my experience of the hub is very positive:

when i needed a MTB night-light, there were plenty of responses & even an offer that i could borrow someone's to try it out; when my chain got stuck on the big chainring there were plenty of advice & more than one offer to fix it for me; when i mentioned that i love the night-riding, i got invited to join a 24-hour team (which i couldn't because i already signed up for the noon to moon)

a very positive experience indeed .... but i'll join in the group hug anyway Smile

[hug]

Hey Cois....just for you, a personal live performance by The Mints! They're playing Kumbaya!

20061128_135428_band.gif

Lots of Love Hug

cat-i...you are right when you say that most of the fights ARE funny. There's quite a few hubbers who just likes to poke some fun at each other,it is all in good spirit and they understand each other, so no harm done there. Thumbs%20Up

But the flipside is just that there are other people who are very negativeCry

Hey Cois....just for you' date=' a personal live performance by The Mints! They're playing Kumbaya!

20061128_135428_band.gif

Lots of Love Hug
[/quote']

all together now! Clap