Alessandro Ballan

APJ88

i wouldve liked Boonen to be world champ again though!!

We cant always get what we want' date=' I wanted to win the Lotto this year but that didnt happen.....
[/quote']

try again next week then!LOL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on the subject' date=' that's the ugliest World Champ bike ever! [/quote'] .....unlike this bud?

20081014_101926_c50-nl38.jpg

20081014_102814_0102061024400.jpg

maybe he cant ride cobbles that well!

i don't know. that seems to be typical cobble riding. holy roller2008-10-14 11:29:32

He's damn good on the cobbles! You don't win flanders and perform as well in Roubaix as he has if you're not...

And Boonen put the world champs curse to bed a couple years back!

Although Tommetjie will be out to prove some points this year which could well throw a spanner in Ballans plans. With all this doping I'm far more interested in the one day riders than the Tour riding side... bring on the Spring Classics 09!

He's damn good on the cobbles! You don't win flanders and perform as well in Roubaix as he has if you're not...

Although Tommetjie will be out to prove some points this year which could well throw a spanner in Ballans plans. With all this doping I'm far more interested in the one day riders than the Tour riding side... bring on the Spring Classics 09!

Man, every time I think about the Spring classics I get all excited and I have to sit down!  Right on my front doorBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Anyone got a schedule yet so I can book my leave for those days?

B A S T A R D !

I guess Amstel Gold comes past your door  ;(

And since one of the past winners has just been busted (Schmucker) and another under serious suspicion (Shrek) I'm going to pin you as the common link...

You are the Willehond in sheeps clothing ;) 

Man' date=' every time I think about the Spring classics I get all excited and I have to sit down!  Right on my front doorBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

[/quote']

Tour of Flanders - first Sunday of April... My gran lives on the Kwaremont - I can organise you a front seat Wink

And 'one-dayers' don't dope? Museeuw was sms'ing back and forth with his doctor about 'wespen' - nesp was the 2nd generation of EPO...

Boonen better not pull anymore tricks on us (Belgians) OR he'll be public enemy numero uno Wink

20-25/01: Tour Down Under (PT)

08-15/03: Parijs-Nice (HM)

11-17/03: Tirreno-Adriatico (HM)

21/03: Milaan-Sanremo (HM)

05/04: Ronde van Vlaanderen (PT)

06-11/04: Ronde van Baskenland (PT)

08/04: Gent-Wevelgem (PT)

12/04: Parijs-Roubaix (HM)

19/04: Amstel Gold Race (PT)

22/04: Waalse Pijl (HM)

26/04: Luik-Bastenaken-Luik (HM)

28/04-03/05: Ronde van Romandi? (PT)

09/05-31/05: Ronde van Itali? (HM)

18/05-24/05: Ronde van Cataloni? (PT)

07-14/06: Dauphin? Lib?r? (PT)

13-21/06: Ronde van Zwitserland (PT)

04-26/07: Tour de France (HM)

01/08: Clasica San Sebastian (PT)

02-08/08: Ronde van Polen (PT)

16/08: Vattenfall Cyclassics Hamburg (PT)

19-26/08: Eneco/Benelux Tour (PT)

23/08: GP Plouay (PT)

29/08-06/09: Ronde van Duitsland (PT)

29/08-20/09: Ronde van Spanje (HM)

17/10: Ronde van Lombardije (HM)

HM = Historisch monument

PT = Pro Tour

B A S T A R D !

And since one of the past winners has just been busted (Schmucker) and another under serious suspicion (Shrek) I'm going to pin you as the common link...

He sells wesps to steekt in de binnenband.

B A S T A R D !

The Amstel?  I can almost see the Cauberg from where I'm sittingBig%20smile

To ease your pain though, think of the wet miserable winter I have to endure between now and the Spring classics.  Hopefully the Amsterdam Zesdaagse will make up for it next weekWink Which reminds me, need to buy tickets now!

Fair point on Museeuw... but I think you'd agree that doping is more likely in the tours, mainly because the riders just can't recover quick enough sometimes...

Man' date=' every time I think about the Spring classics I get all excited and I have to sit down!  Right on my front doorBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

[/quote']

Tour of Flanders - first Sunday of April... My gran lives on the Kwaremont - I can organise you a front seat Wink

And 'one-dayers' don't dope? Museeuw was sms'ing back and forth with his doctor about 'wespen' - nesp was the 2nd generation of EPO...

Boonen better not pull anymore tricks on us (Belgians) OR he'll be public enemy numero uno Wink

What cookies does your gran like?Big%20smile

Tommeke will be right up there next year.  I have this feeling that he has sorted his **** out and he seems very hungry.