Produx Frames

Hairy Legs

Hi all

Anybody have any experience with the Produx frames and / or a website I can refer to for more info.

Thanks

Hairy

Thanks

I need to ask the question ... is it worthwhile buying these frames when the pricing is not all that great vs the more common brands out there?

I had a look some time ago. The pricing seems good, but the alloy and carb alloy frames are quite heavy compared to other brands. The carbon frames looks nice but thats were my knowledge ends.

I have been racing on a produx track frame and have had no problems at all. Donald wa sthe only one who managed to get the geometry of my bike correct.

Hi sservice is great and his frames are great.

Another reason to buy Produx...

20061211_044122_PIC_0139_Small.JPG

Need we say more?

Also u get one of these everytime u buy a produx.

20061211_044547_britney-spears_.jpg

I'm off to the toilet now for about 3 hours Wink LOL

They have those little blue pills to fix that problem Confused.. Whats that website again? 36hours of freedom or something...Shocked

Chunks' date=' don't forget your followers that, It was not only the frame that was great... smiley21.gif [/quote']

Popeye your quotes and your digs at me are getting a bit boring. When you have achieved half or even a tenth of what I have done then carry on.

Untill then, just crawl back into your cage please.

They have those little blue pills to fix that problem Confused.. Whats that website again? 36hours of freedom or something...Shocked

LOL

But doesn't ecstasty come in many diff colours? Red Deiamonds, Blue baccardi's..... etc Shocked Wink LOL

Oh wait a minute ur talking bout VWink

I will eat a whole bowl of that stuff if i had i night with Britney. I reckon i'd break her LOL

Euuw man no! Why Britney...our Hub has far more attractive ladiesEmbarrassed, and they're all fit! I recon a few of them will break you!! Confused

Popeye your quotes and your digs at me are getting a bit boring. When you have achieved half or even a tenth of what I have done then carry on.

?

Untill then, just crawl back into your cage please.

Popeye it's time to make peace. No use going on at him.

However, Chunky I think that there are many who could have achieved a tenth of what you achieved (and more) if they were willing to do/take whatever was necessary to achieve those goals.

Can we stop this thread degenerating into a Chunky vs the Dope police slugfest. If you want to fight start a new thread please. If chunky says the produx is a good bike then I respect that. If a bike can carry his frame and power then it is a good bike. TooHot it is good to see that instead of spewing S*** down the toilet you have refocused on downing it on the hub. Britney is trailer trash and will only reduce the value of the bargain. How are the new wheels, and is the frame (not her frame) rigid and responsive.

Thanks for the info guys

I have been trying to put together a old steel Mercx frame by carrying over components from a old Cosmos .... just discovered that there is a difference in threads to the BB .... the Mercx is Italian and the Cosmos English .... so now the whole project is out the water!