Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AND one of my favourites from the same album, Stevie Ray Vaughn and double trouble... Track is Tin Pan Allley.

Awesome... love that steel blue Guitar of his...

The man makes a guitar talk....!!!!!!!

Pretty sure I am giving my age away but still a brilliant song...

http://youtu.be/teT4v9wKWAU

Lekker, enjoying this right now! Reminds me of the Orignal Soundtrack to War Of The Worlds.

Dammit this is music, not the junk these guys make today! Also reminds me of Jethro Tull, who I saw live in Pretoria about 12 years ago!

Thanks for that!

This reminds me off one of those tallent shows and Susan Boyle's. The man is simply brilliant a real tear jerker...the end is his funeral where his ashes gets spread in the ocean...

Lekker, enjoying this right now! Reminds me of the Orignal Soundtrack to War Of The Worlds.

Dammit this is music, not the junk these guys make today! Also reminds me of Jethro Tull, who I saw live in Pretoria about 12 years ago!

Thanks for that!

You might like this as well in the days of Julian Laxton....Imagine these oaks let loose in Springbok with the high school girls around on those days. Off the album Astra

Hey FeO,

Here's one for you...

Cream Sunshine of your Love - Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker.

BABY!!

If got the Strange Brew album with this on....great stuff

Well I am listening to this Freedom's Children - real concept music (iBurst connection is battling to keep up!)

These Freedom's Children blokes sound a bit like Uriah Heep. Very mellow, would have been a hell of a party.

How about this one - I really like Mr. Bill Withers. Had this album on cassette back in my Navy days. BUT that was not sssoooo long ago, 1990.

Seems like a lifetime ago. Man, what memories.

I think that I missed my generation totally. My dad used to listen to these bands, that's where I got my love of rock music from. Led Zeppelin, Tull, Heep, Cream, Santana, 70's rock.

Too Good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo&feature=related

I think that I missed my generation totally. My dad used to listen to these bands, that's where I got my love of rock music from. Led Zeppelin, Tull, Heep, Cream, Santana, 70's rock.

Too Good!

When I was in St4 I put my dads LP player in my room and listened through all his LPs...it did include the famous Led Zeppelin and Santana as well, bands like Beach Boys and Bee Gees too...and a few other which has since then slipped my mind. It was an awesome thing to do then and I was going through a fase where I would sing tunes none of my friends knew (they were into Celine Dion and the other 'good looking' boy bands).

That just brought back GREAT memories! smile.png