Banana man spotted again

Donkey

Post your celeb pics of banana man... the hubs greatest celeb!

He was at last years west coast express... see you guys can have your pic taken w him...

20081023_062200_banana_man.jpg

Jeez...........this poor guy. You guys have really torn him apart.

All you guys that have ripped him off in the past need to have one of those Hub collections to buy him a matching Scott cap

i gree wit eugene! i rate everyone gives this oake a break! he is obviously passionate about riding and enjoyes it and i think thats all that counts.Doesnt mean that coz   he doesnt have a set of Boras ,dura ace and a 900g frame that everyone should have a go at him

i gree wit eugene! i rate everyone gives this oake a break! he is obviously passionate about riding and enjoyes it and i think thats all that counts.Doesnt mean that coz   he doesnt have a set of Boras ' date='dura ace and a 900g frame that everyone should have a go at him [/quote']

but he is a bit funny. Pitching up at races without helmet, just cruise around the starting groups and rides home.

Guest colonel

Paul is a cool guy, I dig talking sh*t to him on rides when you hook up with him between sea Point and Camps Bay. When he dies his soul will be on that route I can assure you of that.

Harmless guy, loves cycling and Im glad to see he has new kit and so f**king what if he doesnt have a helmet its his problem not yours so get over it just cause PPA say you must where one must you? No I didnt think so.

so f**king what if he doesnt have a helmet its his problem not yours so get over it just cause PPA say you must where one must you? No I didnt think so.

Well actually our road rules say you must wear one too. But as you say, that's his problem, not ours.

The thing that amazes me about Paul is, you never hear or see him arriving he just comes screaming passed you on the sea front strip,  will ride/race to the bottom of Suikerbossie then turns around and rides back and waits for the next group of cyclist coming through.

He also likes to stop for a chat when he sees cyclist having coffee at Newport, Paul is strange but harmless. 

Skye2008-10-24 10:52:04

The thing that amazes me about Paul is' date=' you never hear or see him arriving he just comes screaming passed you on the sea front strip,? will ride/race to the bottom of Suikerbossie then turns around and rides back and waits for the next group of cyclist coming through. He also likes to stop for a chat when he sees cyclist having coffee at Newport, Paul is strange but harmless.?

[/quote']

kindred spirits? smiley36.gif

Will definately keep them peeled for him.

No publicity is bad publicity!

More people now know him than me!

Maybe its tome for my own fruit suit.......

I am thinking watermelon....