monkeyman in crash!

THE BODY CENTRE

Took him out of the house today to get some of Granny's food in the platteland. His mood is much better. The wounds are also healing nicely. He is seeing the surgeon again tomorrow.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrispy, glad to hear Hannes is on the mend..... I have quite a few cycling mags if it is any help???

My turn now... Jnr crashed  today, broken collar bone in two places, badly bruised, and roasties gallore.... flying home tomorrow morning, and surgeon will operate asap.  So get to see him three weeks early!!!!

Glad to hear Hannes is doing well!:)

But Pedal...hope junior also heals up well!

eish...sounds like rough times to be out on the bike!!

Chrispy' date=' glad to hear Hannes is on the mend..... I have quite a few cycling mags if it is any help???

My turn now... Jnr crashed  today, broken collar bone in two places, badly bruised, and roasties gallore.... flying home tomorrow morning, and surgeon will operate asap.  So get to see him three weeks early!!!!
[/quote']

AAAGHHHH, don't want to hear such stories!!!

Pedal our thoughts with you guys. Hope he is ok!!

55 stiches were removed yesterday and his face is looking much better. He also went for a CT Scan to see if there were any abnormal injuries as he feels unbalanced when he walks. No other damage except some fluid still in the one ear - the cause of the balance problem.He will go for a follow-up on Friday.

Best wishes to Travis Allen (Pedal Jnr) who broke his collarbone in 2 places the weekend and to Evan Carstens (Top SA JNR Trackie) who also had a freak accident the weekend and had a op on Sunday to join his front arm muscles.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the support and wishes and prayers.Hug

Monkeyman went for a visit to the surgeon this afternoon and he got the go-ahead to start training again this weekend.Clap

The human body is a wonderful thing!Thumbs%20Up

Very glad to hear that monkeyman is back on the bike Chrispy.ClapClap We missed his antics on the track last tuesday.Big%20smileBig%20smile Welcome back monkeyman and stay safe bud!ClapClap