P_body versus Hog

Tumbleweed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'l back P Body. Driving wrecklessly and endagering the lives of other people because there was a spider on the outside of your car's window is no excuse. Hog if you are a cyclist yourself you should know better.

I'l back P Body. Driving wrecklessly and endagering the lives of other people because there was a spider on the outside of your car's window is no excuse. Hog if you are a cyclist yourself you should know better.

But it was a really big spider! And it looked all gross and squishy, with those long creepy legs and 8 beady eyes all looking at me! Spiders are creepy ok?

Tongue

Why does lasagne sound like a good idea for supper?

Getting pork bangers and pasta tonight Big%20smile

But it was a really big spider! And it looked all gross and squishy' date=' with those long creepy legs and 8 beady eyes all looking at me! Spiders are creepy ok?

Tongue
[/quote']

hink about it this way..... atleast it wasnt a snake......LOLLOLLOL

Haha....nice one Wolfie!

Back to the topic at hand, I'm with Hog here. Spiders are FREAKY! It's one of the first things I make a new girlfriend understand. SHE has to deal with creepy-crawlies!

Besides....every man for himself. It's the cyclist in question's responsibility to stay out of the way of the car as the driver needs to look after his own safety. It's a road after all. The car has right of way over a bicycle!

Haha....nice one Wolfie!

Back to the topic at hand' date=' I'm with Hog here. Spiders are FREAKY! It's one of the first things I make a new girlfriend understand. SHE has to deal with creepy-crawlies!

Besides....every man for himself. It's the cyclist in question's responsibility to stay out of the way of the car as the driver needs to look after his own safety. It's a road after all. The car has right of way over a bicycle!

[/quote']

with some  peeps here you opening a can of worms here......

Haha....nice one Wolfie!

Back to the topic at hand' date=' I'm with Hog here. Spiders are FREAKY! It's one of the first things I make a new girlfriend understand. SHE has to deal with creepy-crawlies!

[/quote']

Haha! Mr "I ride with 2 LED's" get's his girlfriend to deal with the creepy crawlies LOLWink  I liiiike Tongue

But, I have to agree, If you're driving along minding your own business and suddenly have a spider rushing at you... it stands to reason that you're not going to remain calm and invite the spider to sit on your lap..

the question remains: was the spider on the inside or the outside of the car??? Big%20smile 

But it was a really big spider! And it looked all gross and squishy' date=' with those long creepy legs and 8 beady eyes all looking at me! Spiders are creepy ok?

Tongue
[/quote']

Do you want Mommy to hold your hand because you are scared of the itsy bitsy spider?

The question is should you rather be scared of a itsy bitsy spider or being moered because you are driving like an ass?

That was a lame excuse what would you have said in court if you had hit him?

at issue here:

Yesterday afternoon I was cycling with some friends' date=' when I spot this maniac in his old honda (probably driving mommy's old car). I was on my way on to the fountains via Christina de Wet rd.

This dude must have been clearly under the influence of something barely able to stay in his lane, clearly speeding maybe 120km/h plus in a 80 zone and nearly knocking us down in the process.  Luckily for us he stop at the red light at Fountains going to Brooklyn.

So I decided to confront this kid. I told him he was speeding. He replies he doesn't speak 'Cyclist' so he doesn't understand me and I must f-off. The cheek, he looked like and earthworm with a handbrake, must have been feeling very brave in his tin can. I politely told him to get out of his car so we can sort this out, the next moment this little boy jumps the red light.

Can you believe this.

[/quote']

I was driving my Honda in Brooklyn yesterday' date=' not fast or anything, when a flippen spider the size of a dog came out from under the bonnet and onto the windscreen! I'm really scared of spiders, so I had to shake him off. I did a bit of swerving and stuff, and I managed to shake the beast off. When I stop at the next light this roadie stops next to my car and starts yelling at me. I tried to tell him about the spider, and that I'm also a cyclist but he wasn't listening and just wanted to pull me out of the car to moer me. I had to run a red light to get away from this lunatic! Angry

[/quote']

Outside. What a pissy...

at issue here:

Yesterday afternoon I was cycling with some friends' date=' when I spot this maniac in his old honda (probably driving mommy's old car). I was on my way on to the fountains via Christina de Wet rd.

This dude must have been clearly under the influence of something barely able to stay in his lane, clearly speeding maybe 120km/h plus in a 80 zone and nearly knocking us down in the process.  Luckily for us he stop at the red light at Fountains going to Brooklyn.

So I decided to confront this kid. I told him he was speeding. He replies he doesn't speak 'Cyclist' so he doesn't understand me and I must f-off. The cheek, he looked like and earthworm with a handbrake, must have been feeling very brave in his tin can. I politely told him to get out of his car so we can sort this out, the next moment this little boy jumps the red light.

Can you believe this.

[/quote']

I was driving my Honda in Brooklyn yesterday' date=' not fast or anything, when a flippen spider the size of a dog came out from under the bonnet and onto the windscreen! I'm really scared of spiders, so I had to shake him off. I did a bit of swerving and stuff, and I managed to shake the beast off. When I stop at the next light this roadie stops next to my car and starts yelling at me. I tried to tell him about the spider, and that I'm also a cyclist but he wasn't listening and just wanted to pull me out of the car to moer me. I had to run a red light to get away from this lunatic! Angry

[/quote']

Outside. What a pissy...

And an idiot. Why didn't you use your windscreen wipers instead of swerving all over the place?