Stolen Bikes

Slave

bear foot.

OMG... I know what is supposed to give you hairy palms' date=' but hairy feet? Are you just a hobbit?

[/quote']

FOCUS

What? You aren't allowed to drive a ford with hairy feetConfused

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I frown upon anyone who wears CROCS. You might not have stolen the bike you are on if you wear them' date=' but you mosdef have very poor taste ;)

[/quote']

I love my Crocs. Have several pairs infact. Wink Who cares if in your eyes i dont have taste?? I dont need to impress anybody!

[

It just made me think about what SAPS do other than sit around doing little.

How can you make a statement like this?

Have you ever seen what the cops do?T

hese poss stolen bikes are checked but if the owner dont have the serial no then it isnt in the database and wont show as stolen and the current rider can keep it.

and where the hell are you riding that you feel the need to carry a .38?

I don't carry a weapon at all.

I live in Albarton and ride the Allewynspoort road and staircase on a fairly regular basis. There are some well know cases of bike-jackings aorund the area and I have met a few guys who have stared down the barrel of 38's and 9 mils and lost some fancy bikes to the jackers.

Last time I checked' date=' it was still a crime to deal in stolen goods so if you're offered some 20k bike for R200 and you buy it, you are considered just as guilty as the thief who took it in the first place.

[/quote']

Ok, all things aside. Do not judge the Police in this action of proving ownership. Please answer me this, "How the hell do you prove ownership of your bike while you are riding????"

Not to be sarcastic, but think logically before posting something really stupid.

Don't worry, justice comes.

Who would have thought that even the people who stole the country were made to give it back.

Lil' Ben says that it doesn't matter how comfortable crocs are they still look frikkin stoopid .......... but I do wear them myself!

Lil' Ben says that it doesn't matter how comfortable crocs are they still look frikkin stoopid .......... but I do wear them myself!

We have the reverse in my house, I'd be the one siding with LBB. Wink

Don't worry' date=' justice comes.

Who would have thought that even the people who stole the country were made to give it back.

[/quote']

Maybe you and Mallo and whatsisface masood should start your own little party. You sound the same...

Maybe you and Mallo and whatsisface masood should start your own little party. You sound the same...

Yup, we the identical triplets.

hahaha, they must be REALLY comfy!

My worst was seeing the SA Olympic team all kitted out with their AWESOME green CROCS. Confused

hahaha' date=' they must be REALLY comfy!
My worst was seeing the SA Olympic team all kitted out with their AWESOME green CROCS. Confused
[/quote']

Some may remember me trying to ride the last lap at 24hr 2007 with them .................. Embarrassed

hahaha' date=' they must be REALLY comfy!My worst was seeing the SA Olympic team all kitted out with their AWESOME green CROCS. Confused[/quote']

?

Some may remember me trying to ride the last lap at 24hr 2007 with them .................. Embarrassed

was that you??????????????????? we had a huge laugh at the dork with crocs on sorry dude smiley9.gif smiley9.gif

hahaha' date=' they must be REALLY comfy!

[/quote']

Were you beaten off your stolen bike?Ouch

Mallo is a card carrying ANC member and very proud of it, it is people such as sias that cannot get over the fact that their forefathers turned us into the persons we are

Gentlemen ... just relax a bit!!!

Fact is that not all PDI's are thieves ... a vast amount of PDI's can also afford expensive bicycles like any other South Africans ... Yes it does look odd when suspicious person rides an expensive bicycles; you do get "good" South Africans looking after their domestics and gardeners, and yes some of the goods do include expensive bicycles ...

The old saying "don't judge a book by its cover, read it"