acis team car ??

hagar

on our way to training ride this morning just oppisite the N1 city on the N1 highway I thought i saw a acis peugeot that hit the barrier and was pulled over to the left of the motorway .

can anyone confirm if it was their team car or not ??

Yip it was the team car. It looked like all the occupants were okay as far as i could see.There where 4 Acis riders in full team kit standing around the accident scene. The car looked like it was in a bit of a mess though.

Yip it was the team car. It looked like all the occupants were okay as far as i could see.There where 4 Acis riders in full team kit standing around the accident scene. The car looked like it was in a bit of a mess though.

Did they have their helmets onLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Apparently they hit some debris left in the road from another accident. The car rolled a few times, luckily no one was hurt. Most of the bikes, car, trailer a write off.

Not nice to hear, even though some have other ideas on this team, not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

Hope you are all fine, and back on your bikes soon.

very glad that they ar all ok. regardless of how they ride or how they are perceived to ride they are people - and as pedal says it's not a nice thing to happen to anyone.