JOHN LEE IN ANDERSON TPT DC SQUAD

BMCSLC01

JOHN LEE AUGUSTYN HAS JOINED ANDERSON TRANSPORT FOR THE DC !! WE ARE GOING TO SEE SOME CASUALTIES THIS YEAR , APPARENTLY A 90% MTB LINE UP WITH 3 ROAD PROS IN ANDERSON SQUAD ?

DAIKEN ??

Guest colonel

Maybe the casualties will be the other 11 Anderson Transport riders trying to hang on?????????

sothebys\cosmetek has Rene Hasselbacher(Astana),peter wrollich(gerolsteiner) and maybe evans and ben melt? glad i am not riding!!!!

sothebys\cosmetek has Rene Hasselbacher(Astana)' date='peter wrollich(gerolsteiner) and maybe evans and ben melt? glad i am not riding!!!!

[/quote']

This comes as a surprise, why you not riding Vulgar, if I may ask?

Guest colonel
sothebys\cosmetek has Rene Hasselbacher(Astana)' date='peter wrollich(gerolsteiner) and maybe evans and ben melt? glad i am not riding!!!! [/quote']

This comes as a surprise, why you not riding Vulgar, if I may ask?

He doesnt want to rip the lungs out of Hasselbacher and Wrollich.

sothebys\cosmetek has Rene Hasselbacher(Astana)' date='peter wrollich(gerolsteiner) and maybe evans and ben melt? glad i am not riding!!!! [/quote']

Hopefully Hasselbacher will last the full distance this year... Wink

damn, some teams are taking no prisoners! Seems like this has become quite a high profile race ey?!?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Marius, was just thinking the same thing... it seems to be about 'importing' riders, and loosing the idea of the local is lekker theme......

Well Jnr is now out,(injured) so won't be going along to watch anymoreCry

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are here on Holiday.. i went Mountain Biking with Rene last Sat.. Paco ( Peter Wrolich ) formerly Geroldsteiner now Milram landed on Wednesday..so the 190+ km will be a training ride for them..

You right they on holiday, they wont complete the D.C, same as last year, they like the countryside,that's why they do it,that's if there is any left,aft all the rains and bridges washed away!!!! They gonna change the route maybe!!!!

The reason i am not riding is because off school, doing advance sport massage course ,and that's on Saturdays,wanted to defend my title at 94.7 but i struggle with altitude, 1 day not enough to get use too the AIR UP THERE...

Totally off topic, though i think its a cool topic.Was hoping that vulgar would intro us to rene and paco this year!!

Ok back to the ral off topic question. seeing that vulgar brought up the topic off sport massage!

i have never gone for a massage, never mind a sports specific one. Spoken to a few okes and they recommend it. Why? what the costs involved and whats the purpose of it and who would you recommend(vulgar if you guys can pursued me it would be to my benefit, i'll be your test dummy)

You right they on holiday, they wont complete the D.C, same as last year, they like the countryside,that's why they do it,that's if there is any left,aft all the rains and bridges washed away!!!! They gonna change the route maybe!!!!

The reason i am not riding is because off school, doing advance sport massage course ,and that's on Saturdays,wanted to defend my title at 94.7 but i struggle with altitude, 1 day not enough to get use too the AIR UP THERE...

[Does anyone know how they would change the route!!??]