Nic White and CSA

mallo

African champs kit is lilly white as well but to remind you of Africa there is a thin black line through it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone keen for a set of management accounts, ple mail me on support@cyclingsa.com - i am surprised that your provinces do not supply you with ours and theirs.....(they all have access to our books)

time you look a bit more inwards boys!!

latrinus emmer2008-11-06 09:28:55

Anyone keen for a set of management accounts' date=' ple mail me on support@cyclingsa.com - i am surprised that your provinces do not supply you with ours and theirs.....(they all have access to our books)

[/quote']

Ja ...wat maak julle met die geld..???...Tassenberg is mos nie so duur nie..!!

Not fair if you ask me....

Maybe the hubbers can setup a fund like they do for all the other things people need help with.

The Nic White fund....

What do you say, have an auction or something

Not fair if you ask me....

Maybe the hubbers can setup a fund like they do for all the other things people need help with.

The Nic White fund....

What do you say' date=' have an auction or something
[/quote']

I am in and pledge ....R500

Somebody start a fund up.

A new thread for the good guy.

He given us a good name so maybe we should help him out now.

Anybody?

Anyone keen for a set of management accounts' date=' ple mail me on support@cyclingsa.com - i am surprised that your provinces do not supply you with ours and theirs.....(they all have access to our books)

[/quote']

I dont understand you post Latrinus, but I will assume you mean there are no funds available.

I dont think anybody really wants to see the accounts, as participants we pay our dues and just like to hear once that the funds are put to some use that benefits a deserving candidate.

I met nic last friday night at the kzn road/track prize giving

What a nice guy, really down to earth and very helpful with tips to improve etc. Come on hubbers. lets support him

Who audits the accounts?

Might be some small firm that is to happy that they receive the fees and therefor sign off on the statements.

If someday they get asked questions, they'll blame the 1st year audit clerk...

Ha ha

Just a thought - no personal attackGFishy2008-11-06 10:02:00

What a nice guy' date=' really down to earth and very helpful with tips to improve etc. Come on hubbers. lets support him

[/quote']

Absolutely STM. Nic will remember your name, too, and say hello the next time you see him. He's that kind of guy. Thumbs%20Up I'll contribute to his trip to Morocco with pleasure.

What a nice guy' date=' really down to earth and very helpful with tips to improve etc. Come on hubbers. lets support him
[/quote']

Absolutely STM. Nic will remember your name, too, and say hello the next time you see him. He's that kind of guy. Thumbs%20Up I'll contribute to his trip to Morocco with pleasure.

Donovan...how do we set up a fund..???