Dumping!! My, the lovely view from my balcony!!

nathrix

we have had to change the route of the military missile because of dumping of glass bottles on the final downhill single track towards the end.  (Fortunately we found a better and more technical decentBig%20smile)

Be sure to be faster than the truck/driver which you just took a picture of. They can get a bit grumpy!

Building rubble is not a very good compactable waste for filling, so you pay a couple of rand to get rid of it. So it's much cheaper for them to dump it and make it someone else's problem.

In Ondjiva here in Angola where we live the outskirts of the town is the rubbish dump. The place is a mess. They have now started to dump in an old borrowpit opposite the iarport. They first dump the rubbish outside so the locals can sift through it. In the meantime the Angolan National Flower the Cunene Rose drapes itself over every tree it can find. The result is a stinking emvironment with plastic bags (Cunene Roses) draped over every tree. They got a spanking new dozer as well as front end loader but these machines are now used for private jobs, to load sand from the borrowpit and everything just get worse.

Who can I complain to???????

Who can I complain to???????

Phone Barrack. He'll sort them out.

You talkin about Barrack Habanna for Prezident 2009 are you????????