You know what absolutely SICKENS me?

Capri Wheeler

EWEP I swear if I have to ask you one more time if you rode yesterday I am going to come down there and burn all your pies.

Have you read my last AND first post on the 94.7 Comments thread dimwit Ermm???

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lotta tension here. what's up with you two?

fatboy and muxie, like jack sprat and his wife, except they're arguing over the "fat".

I cant believe this topic, those people make cycling what it is, without them we wouldnt have races because they make up 50% of the race entries, so thank them rather then beat on them.

You know what they say hey, JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY!!!!!!

Most of them are really nice people, maybe you should try finding that out CW...  

Ok fatboy found your comments - see you took the easy way out and rode a motorbike like that is going to help your weight problem then you be a c$%t and stop the riders on the road aswell - nice goingEmbarrassed

Well apparently @#$%en not seeing that I am asking bright spark

Well maergat' date=' gaan lees!!!

lotta tension here. what's up with you two?

fatboy and muxie, like jack sprat and his wife, except they're arguing over the "fat".

How can you call Muxie's wife fat.  O, btw, mine will BLIKSEM you if you call her that to her face!!!!

I cant believe this topic' date=' those people make

cycling what it is, without them we wouldnt have races because they

make up 50% of the race entries, so thank them rather then beat on

them.

You know what they say hey, JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY!!!!!!

Most of them are really nice people, maybe you should try finding that out CW...  

[/quote']

STM, I think this was very tongue in cheek!

I agree with capri wheeler, i dont mind if the oke has a 50k bike and he can ride ok but sometimes you'll check like a fat oke on a cervelo R3 pimped with Zipp 303's climbing up a 10% gradient hill at like 11km! Or riding along doing an avg speed of 22km! Im sorry, if you got a bike thats worth that much you gotta ride well!...

...If not, buy a motorbike(offroad)Speedi2008-11-17 12:53:08

Ok fatboy found your comments - see you took the easy way out and rode a motorbike like that is going to help your weight problem then you be a c$%t and stop the riders on the road aswell - nice goingEmbarrassed

At least I did something!!!!!  Unlike you, wheelsucking and nothing else.  Why, was it hard????Evil%20Smile

What you mean EWEP?

STM' date=' I think the whole thread started as a joke (I might be wrong, I'm just a DUMB dutchman)

I agree with capri wheeler, i dont mind if the oke has a

50k bike and he can ride ok but sometimes you'll check like a fat oke

on a cervelo R3 pimped with Zipp 303's climbing up a 10% gradient hill

at like 11km! Or riding along doing an avg speed of 22km! Im sorry, if

you got a bike thats worth that much you gotta ride well!...

...If not, buy a motorbike(offroad)

Are you trying to tell me something!!!!????  Next time I'll be canning to like to moer you, but I'll baklei clean, I'll chrome my bike chain OK!

Nope nice easy 90km's. When you wheelsuck all the way the ride is never hard. Unlike having to drag your ass behind my wheel allday the race was actually plesant.

I agree with capri wheeler' date=' i dont mind if the oke has a 50k bike and he can ride ok but sometimes you'll check like a fat oke on a cervelo R3 pimped with Zipp 303's climbing up a 10% gradient hill at like 11km! Or riding along doing an avg speed of 22km! Im sorry, if you got a bike thats worth that much you gotta ride well!...

...If not, buy a motorbike(offroad)[/quote']

Ponce!!Ouch

Nope nice easy 90km's. When you wheelsuck all the way the ride is never hard. Unlike having to drag your ass behind my wheel allday the race was actually plesant.

I didn't know you missed me THAT much!!!!

Mate, serious note though, bloody well done on your time.  GREAT improvement.  How did you find the course?  Some say it was tough, others (read my MD) told me max time that could be dropped was 8-10 mins!

I really enjoyed the course especially the new section, although having said that it must have been pretty hazardous for the later bunches. Spoke to a lot of people who started lower and they said the problem was is tha the section is very fast and the novice riders were all over the place and with all the twists, turns, man holes, cobble stones and so on made it very dangerous.

I had a fantastic ride and really enjoyed the whole weekend. The MTB race was well organized (seeding is a problem) but other than that one glitch a huge well done to the sponsors, the marshalls (except for the one c#$t) and everyone else who tried to ride an expensive bike as well as an el cheapo. 

I really enjoyed the course especially the new section' date=' although having said that it must have been pretty hazardous for the later bunches. Spoke to a lot of people who started lower and they said the problem was is tha the section is very fast and the novice riders were all over the place and with all the twists, turns, man holes, cobble stones and so on made it very dangerous.

I had a fantastic ride and really enjoyed the whole weekend. The MTB race was well organized (seeding is a problem) but other than that one glitch a huge well done to the sponsors, the marshalls (except for the one c#$t) and everyone else who tried to ride an expensive bike as well as an el cheapo. 
[/quote']

I know that marshall!!!!  Rides a Honda Twister, nice guy with a few real sh&^ty friends.  Not that bad!

ewep2008-11-17 13:10:30