Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Hi All

what time do you guys and gals meet for weekend rides from zumbug intersection in the winter.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All

what time do you guys and gals meet for weekend rides from zumbug intersection in the winter.

Groups leave at 7:30

Hey Slave. Good to read you're back on the bike. Havent been on the forum(and my bike) for a long time. At the moment I'm indoors and waiting for warmer weather. Will make a turn soon.

Hey Tyx. Nice to see you again. Loooooooong, long time dude.

IDT's are for softies man. Get out there and brave the cold. Nothing like a ride in sub zero temperatures to send one off to therapy for a long time.

Give me a ring before you make that turn. I need to update you some.

BTW, welcome to Alan4251.

Where in the souf of JHB or Alberton do you hail from. Kid needs to get in touch with you to make sure your visa is up to speed. He is desperately saving up to upgrade his wop Bianchi for anothe WOP Pinarello.

And he thinks that the Crappy GS makes him fast. Just don't tell him I said so 'cause he's like a bdy builder.

All four foot nine of him. 

@ Alan. if its not raining this weekend. Myself and Kid will be there. we both bianchi bikes, his blue and mine an off white colour. His got blue glasses and blue helmet.

For those of you who haven't yet seen it. They have erected flag poles along the entire Klipriver road. Looks absolutely fantastic!!!

Viva World Cup

*Vuvuzela Noise*

Вы

русский?

Please translate!?!?!? smiley5.gif Humming Bird2010-06-13 02:55:54

Archived