Ladies cyclists

FOURFEET

You get two types:

Type 1: Riding license - always in the ladies licensed groups. Race according to race tactics.

Type 2: Wannbee pros - have cyclosport license and always ride with A -C bunch - posting faster times than licensed riders.

Type 2 then shoot their mouths off because type 1 is racing so shi* with such slow times.

Then both types end up in same ladies only bunch and race their own race and own tactics.

End result is type 2 finishes 20 whole minutes behind type one who is one category older than type 2.

Now the question is which is the better cyclist?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get two types:

Type 1: Riding license - always in the ladies licensed groups. Race according to race tactics.

Type 2: Wannbee pros - have cyclosport license and always ride with A -C bunch - posting faster times than licensed riders.

Type 2 then shoot their mouths off because type 1 is racing so shi* with such slow times.

Then both types end up in same ladies only bunch and race their own race and own tactics.

End result is type 2 finishes 20 whole minutes behind type one who is one category older than type 2.

Now the question is which is the better cyclist?

This one has got the potential to be great for business!!! Would you mind if I put up a pop corn and coke stand on your thread?

Come now everyone! Buy one pop corn and get a free coke! Special offer!

Show will kick off tomorrow morning in earnest from around 7-8am.

P.S. I promise I have no affiliation with the poster. Business is business.

epoh2008-11-20 14:31:26

hahahahahaha nice first post welcome to the hub and good luck with the topic

Epoh i will take two cokes and two packets of popcorn i think this will be fun!!!!!!

type 1 doesn't have these crazy fast A-C bunch men to pull them to the end so when type 2 has to ride according to tactics and possibly being pushed to the front to work they may realise that  they just are not as strong as they thought, ive been through that to as a male when i thought hmm im riding just as fast as the juniors untill i rode with them for the first time and got dropped at like the quarter mark.

FOURFEET' date=' shouldn't you be cuddling with your hubby instead? [/quote'] 

The question is , is 4FEET male of female? 4FEET very tiny person.

POPCORN and winegums for me plse

FOURFEET' date=' shouldn't you be cuddling with your hubby instead? [/quote'] Are you sure that Fourfeet is a woman? with that many feet "it" could be a tanden rider? Confused

FOURFEET' date=' shouldn't you be cuddling with your hubby instead? [/quote'] Are you sure that Fourfeet is a woman? with that many feet "it" could be a tanden rider? Confused

Too early in the morning to think of that, I think i must get a coffee

...hey leave me out of this one....and "fourfeet" get your own nick, I don't need you bringing the 4feet brand down with your 2c! smiley7.gif smiley21.gif

sorry 4FEET' date=' didnt know there were 2 types of FOURFEET from KZN. U related?

[/quote']

naaah...my stoker can be full of bull sometimes but she ain't no troll smiley36.gif